The General Ross County Chat Thread

11 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Why do the numbers have to be fridge magnets?

Who said it had to be?  I could have rammed anything up my arse, as long as it was number- shaped when I shat it out.
Equally needn't have been my arse, I could have stuck crushed pills up my nose, snorted them out, and read it like braille. 
The lack of restriction was perhaps a large part of the analogy, indicating how little verification I had done.

Just realised I had to type "anal" to type "analogy".  
The analogy is becoming more apt by the post.

Still sad.

Apparently we were interested, but could not get anywhere near what County were asking. No idea what that would be. Watched the league review on BT Sport the other week, and sure they said he was responsible for nearly 50% of County goals. Losing someone like that could easily see you drop.

Just now, LondonHMFC said:

Apparently we were interested, but could not get anywhere near what County were asking. No idea what that would be. Watched the league review on BT Sport the other week, and sure they said he was responsible for nearly 50% of County goals. Losing someone like that could easily see you drop.

He scored 46% of them and had direct assists in five or six others, depending on definition.

It goes without saying that the rest of the team needs to perform a lot better.

22 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

I can only hope there's a major signing coming up. It's County or Accies if not.

I'm confident, I've read the David Davis book 'How to be confident when all logic says you have no chance'. 

14 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Ooft. I thought our preseason wasn't great but that's a right kick in the nuts for County :o

It's been on the cards since his contract extension last January.  I was pretty confident he'd stay in the subsequent windows but this looked like the time he would move on - who knew he'd end up the league's top scorer though.

In light of that, if McIntyre hasn't been planning for this event then he will be very negligent.  Jackson Irvine was sold last summer in mid-July and was never suitably replaced, but at least that was later in the transfer window.

Edited by bunglebonce

It's been on the cards since his contract extension last January.  I was pretty confident he'd stay in the subsequent windows but this looked like the time he would move on - who knew he'd end up the league's top scorer though.
In light of that, if McIntyre hasn't been planning for this event then he will be very negligent.  Jackson Irvine was sold last summer in mid-July and was never suitably replace, but at least that was later in the transfer window.

I think we got away with not replacing Irvine but if we don't replace Boyce for me there's no question that we'll be finishing last

Just now, Matty-RCFC said:

I think we got away with not replacing Irvine but if we don't replace Boyce for me there's no question that we'll be finishing last

Steady, Hamilton are in this league too. Second last. 

Who said it had to be?  I could have rammed anything up my arse, as long as it was number- shaped when I shat it out.
Equally needn't have been my arse, I could have stuck crushed pills up my nose, snorted them out, and read it like braille. 
The lack of restriction was perhaps a large part of the analogy, indicating how little verification I had done.

Just realised I had to type "anal" to type "analogy".  
The analogy is becoming more apt by the post.

Still sad.

Cheer up, its always good to know you could get a job as the warm-up act to Sticky Vicky in Benidorm.... [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]