The General Ross County Chat Thread

Did feel like a pre season match but happy with a 2-0 win, could of been more. Our crosses into the box were good just needed someone to get on the end of them (would of liked to see mikkelsen on earlier) Naismith and Kelly look the real deal at the back along with Davies and Fraser, very happy with that defence.

Jamie Lindsay had a good game, caught swelling a couple of times but it's early in the season and the boy can only get better, definitely a player in there, a Draper signing along side would give nicely!

36 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Handsome devil is he?

Not particularly, it's the way he breaks play down, wins the ball back and moves the ball that has me enamoured. Yes, he got caught but it was very few and far between and he more than atoned for it. He's going to be a huge player this season.  I don't think Chow is the right guy beside him though, nor is Draper, at least without more quality on the sides and up top.

13 hours ago, bunglebonce said:

I don't think Chow is the right guy beside him though.

It's only one competitive game so obviously things can develop but I agree Chow and Lindsay didn't look like a good pairing.

Our midfield still requires some serious investment. 

Lindsay looks like he's going to become a star in our side quickly, love how he chases the ball down when he loses it, something we've not really had since Kettlewell- though they are very different players.

Alloa looked reasonably good, kept working and made Fox pull off one very good save.

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Naismith yet, he's put in some really good performances since he arrived back in January and maybe we're taking him for granted but again on Saturday he was a stand out performer.

He so tall and big it looks a bit unfair on which even wee winger is lined up on our opponents left flank, he just dominates them but it's his surprising pace and willingness to get forward that impresses me so much. Due to his size I feel he should be a centre half but with the pace he has he's a beast of a right wingback. 

Long may his good form continue, and if Kelly is half as good on the left side I'll be very happy :)

Just me that thinks Fraser shinned it a little?  Good goal nonetheless!

It seems to me that big Drapes is already contemplating the move. http://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/Sport/Football/Ross-Draper-brushes-off-talk-of-Ross-County-move-amid-jibes-from-Caley-Thistle-team-mates-17072017.htm

Happy three-year anniversary of Balk, Dreesen and Frempah signing, guys.

Just me that thinks Fraser shinned it a little?  Good goal nonetheless!
It seems to me that big Drapes is already contemplating the move. http://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/Sport/Football/Ross-Draper-brushes-off-talk-of-Ross-County-move-amid-jibes-from-Caley-Thistle-team-mates-17072017.htm
Happy three-year anniversary of Balk, Dreesen and Frempah signing, guys.

I thought Frempah had a bit to his game, and could have made it. Dresden and Balk...not so much.

30 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

I thought Frempah had a bit to his game, and could have made it. Dresden and Balk...not so much.

Presumably calling him Dresden was intentional, because he really bombed?