The General Ross County Chat Thread

1 hour ago, Jayhawks said:

Not fussed about the result, just hope we had a good injury free work out. Would love to have the addition of an Ali Crawford type midfielder, a winger who can deliver quick ball and where o where is Jim o' Brien.

I don't know, but I do see Martin Woods has made an appearance in Spain.  Meh.

10 hours ago, frankthetank22 said:

You have a believe that Draper has been sounded out about this and he's keen on the move, otherwise things wouldn't be at this stage.

What's the options for ict, deny their top earner a move to a top flight team that would mean his wife and kids wouldn't need to uproot. That's a dangerous opinion to take, as if his desire to perform for ict diminishes they're left with an unhappy top earner!

I'd say the ball is in his court, if he wants the move he needs to make it clear to ict, if not he can stay in the Championship and we'll pursue other younger options.

Draper isn't our top earner.

45 minutes ago, RiG said:

Draper isn't our top earner.

No where near it.

Seems some County fans have the ear on Draper's contract, just like Aberdeen fans had with Tansey's.

18 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

No where near it.

Seems some County fans have the ear on Draper's contract, just like Aberdeen fans had with Tansey's.

Nope, no claims to be itk with the inner workings of Ross Draper's ict contract. I still believe my state stands true though, just simply replace top earner to high earner.

If he's happy to stay in the Championship he'll be stay, if he wants away he himself will need to make it know but I doubt we'd have even made a bid with knowing that Draper was keen to move.

36 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

Nope, no claims to be itk with the inner workings of Ross Draper's ict contract. I still believe my state stands true though, just simply replace top earner to high earner.

If he's happy to stay in the Championship he'll be stay, if he wants away he himself will need to make it know but I doubt we'd have even made a bid with knowing that Draper was keen to move.

Well quite. Changing a erroneous statement to a more accurate one increases the chances of it being true.

If County submit an offer that meets whatever asking price we have in mind it will be accepted and I'd imagine he'd leave probably encouraged by ICT as well. Just up to County to stump up the cash if Draper is the guy they want.

46 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

I still believe my state stands true though, just simply replace top earner to high earner.

Not if you totally change it, it doesn't.

25 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Who is your top earner?

It was Aaron Doran this time last year.  I'd imagine it's probably still him.

I thought Foran (before becoming manager) and Doran were by a small distance the biggest earners at Caley. 

Seems like it's a closed door friendly unless St Mirren fans can advise otherwise. A few of us suspect it will be at Stirling Uni like our last closed door friendly v Blackpool.

7 minutes ago, Spain said:

Seems like it's a closed door friendly unless St Mirren fans can advise otherwise. A few of us suspect it will be at Stirling Uni like our last closed door friendly v Blackpool.

I do thank you for the information you have shared, even though the information is somewhat disappointing. (I had been hoping to take my nephews along to a game before they return to their home far away later next week).

Ah, well.

I do thank you for the information you have shared, even though the information is somewhat disappointing. (I had been hoping to take my nephews along to a game before they return to their home far away later next week).
Ah, well.

Do they live in Fantasia?

6 minutes ago, The Great Stagsby said:

Ah, well.

Last time we did find out a bit more nearer the time and I think a few folk did try and go along though. So you never know.