The General Ross County Chat Thread

35 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkant said:

Would loved to have seen his dressing room manner. Sounds like a right c**t.

Assuming you're talking about Adams, can I wheel out a personal anecdote?  I played a few of the Football Aid charity 'fans and players' matches where the positions got auctioned off for charity.  All great fun and wonderful for the fans, a dream come true to meet some heroes and run out on the sacred turf.  

One year I got Adams as my team's manager.   The length and breadth of his team talk was "drink plenty o' fluids" with a big sour-faced grimace of "why do I have to be here" on him. 

I wouldn't have tied up my laces if he'd told me they'd come undone.

Not that he'd have bothered to tell me.

(Terry Butcher btw was the absolute polar opposite, lovely bloke, totally enthusiastic, wanted his side to win.  Made everyone's day a treat)

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

He could be on the autistic spectrum, Ausberger's or something. Definetly people skills issues sometimes. ADHD? May also not be in a good place mentally either. Doesn't look happy.

He was a great player though and we had good spells with him. Wish him the best.

It's over, he's gone. I think the players are good enough to stay up. A while to go yet. Don't forget even White can hit form, rarely!

58 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Hopefully the guys who have downed tools of late get back to action.  A motivated  Brophy would be a start.  

I wonder how quickly Laidlaw, Baldwin and Leak return to the fold.

Edited by bunglebonce

52 minutes ago, bunglebonce said:

I wonder how quickly Laidlaw, Baldwin and Leak return to the fold.

Well all 3 are injured. Laidlaw aiming for Dundee game and Leak won't be too far behind. In terms of Baldwin we'll see him before we see Randall back

Genuinely think it has to be Yogi or Cowie till the end of the season, with Cowie potentially getting it full time, Yogi would only be a short term fix definitely not the answer full time

Also seen folk mention Barry Robson, really don’t fancy that at all

8 minutes ago, Super Staggie said:

Roy might push the boat out, but I suspect it might be the likes of Robson or Neilson.

ANYBODY BUT LENNON!! 

Neilson only takes jobs where he’s got the biggest budget in the league - Hearts/United in the Championship.

2 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Neilson only takes jobs where he’s got the biggest budget in the league - Hearts/United in the Championship.

So you’re saying he wait until the end of the season before taking it?

10 hours ago, Sonam said:

He could be on the autistic spectrum, Ausberger's or something. Definetly people skills issues sometimes. ADHD? May also not be in a good place mentally either. Doesn't look happy.

He was a great player though and we had good spells with him. Wish him the best.

It's over, he's gone. I think the players are good enough to stay up. A while to go yet. Don't forget even White can hit form, rarely!

I've said to people before be strikes me as someone with ASD.

13 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Currently at the Dundee game in Paisley. Will get the poll up once home unless someone beats me to it.

'Mon Ludo, my Yogi trigger finger is itchy.

10 hours ago, Super Staggie said:

Roy might push the boat out, but I suspect it might be the likes of Robson or Neilson.

ANYBODY BUT LENNON!! 

You wouldn’t take Lennon! I know he comes with baggage but if you want to save your season, if there was even the remotest chance you could get him, he would be a coup.

12 hours ago, Pete the Jakey said:

Numbers or Adams?

Not heard from Numbers since Adams chucked it… Wait, surely Derek has been far too busy criticising his players to create a phoney account on P & B…