The General Ross County Chat Thread

Andre Mei did he ever join Ross County? according to wiki his last club was VVV Venlo

Do i remove him from the Ross County squad or just set him to leave in May 2013 on football manager?

These dutch players look good but the 4 youve just released are a head scratcher possibly maybe down to wages?

Edited by GFARAB82

Andre Mei did he ever join Ross County? according to wiki his last club was VVV Venlo

Do i remove him from the Ross County squad or just set him to leave in May 2013 on football manager?

These dutch players look good but the 4 youve just released are a head scratcher possibly maybe down to wages?

Hainault was homesick, but apparently asking too much for wages.

Oikonomou was asking too much for wages.

Fotheringham has decided he want's to go back to Europe again.

Wohlfarth is moving to Switzerland because his GF is there and the long distance relationship was a problem for him.

Hopefully Oiko & Hainault can be talked round still, but as I've said we've pretty much given up.

Hainault was homesick, but apparently asking too much for wages.

Oikonomou was asking too much for wages.

Fotheringham has decided he want's to go back to Europe again.

Wohlfarth is moving to Switzerland because his GF is there and the long distance relationship was a problem for him.

Hopefully Oiko & Hainault can be talked round still, but as I've said we've pretty much given up.

Mate of mine that passed away was a staggie so hold a soft spot for you guys and i was wondering how they were released lol, yeah these reasons seem valid and hope those 2 can be talked round if not id happily take Oikonomou at Tannadice looked tidy for county.

Edited by GFARAB82

Mate of mine that passed away was a staggie so hold a soft spot for you guys and i was wondering how they were released lol, yeah these reasons seem valid and hope those 2 can be talked round if not id happily take Oikonomou at Tannadice looked tidy for county.

Feck off. :ph34r:

He better not go elsewhere in the SPL.

Kovacevic seemed to take Oikonomou under his wing when he arrived, saw them out together in the sneck a few times, maybe we need to persuade Kova to persuade Oik.

Or maybe Oik has ran away after seeing what Kova keeps in his shorts.

Here's the player situation as it stands:

Goalkeepers

Michael Fraser

Mark Brown

Defenders

Scott Boyd

Grant Munro

Branislav Micic

Mihael Kovacevic

Midfielders

Richard Brittain :unsure2:

Rocco Quinn

Stuart Kettlewell

Ivan Sproule

Alex Cooper

Melvin De Leeuw - June 2015

Forwards

Gary Glen

Steven Ross - June 2015 (Not officially confirmed - Tain pub chat :lol: )

Offered a new contract

Andre Hainault

Evangelos Ikonomou

Steffen Wohlfarth

Left the club

Mark Fotheringham - freed

Sam Morrow - freed

Archie MacPhee - freed

Martin Scott - loan from Hibs expired

Paul Lawson - Motherwell

Iain Vigurs - Motherwell

Don't think I've missed anyone. No other contract lengths have been officially revealed although Daily Express announced Quinn's was a 2 year deal.

Edited by staggy4life

I see one of the guys on OTB reckons Maatsen has signed now. While I don't know how reputable the guy is, it wouldn't surprise me as he flew in yesterday, so wasn't sure why he was not supposed to be signing until tomorrow. Deal went easier than expected perhaps?