The General Ross County Chat Thread

1h

Dundee Utd, Ross County, St Johnstone & Hibs are interested in Adam Rooney, Rooney has been asked to half his £5k pw contract at Swindon 1/2

46m

Dundee Utd, Ross County, St Johnstone & Hibs are interested in Adam Rooney, Rooney #DUFC #RCFC #hibs #stfc

Can't see this to be honest. We won't be able to compete with wages with these guys.
Edited by Spain

Why do folk still pay any notice to this @AgentScotland Twitter account? Has he ever got anything right? He certainly hasn't about Saints. Indeed, all he seems to do is link us with ex-Celtic nobodies like Richie Towell.

1h

Dundee Utd, Ross County, St Johnstone & Hibs are interested in Adam Rooney, Rooney has been asked to half his £5k pw contract at Swindon 1/2

46m

Dundee Utd, Ross County, St Johnstone & Hibs are interested in Adam Rooney, Rooney #DUFC #RCFC #hibs #stfc

Can't see this to be honest. We won't be able to compete with wages with these guys.

Don't put us in that bracket, we wouldn't even extend to paying Liam Craig a substancial amount under 2.5k when we came to giving him a new contract. So we're the same as you guys, we'll never offer anywhere near that for a new player coming in. Anyway I'd imagine we would be interested if we thought we could, but not on those wages. Of the teams listed, I'd imagine only Hibs are a realistic option, considering United have just shelled out a rediculous amount on Goodwillie and brought in other strikers.

Still the same twitter account had us down as paying Craig Beattie over 2.5k a week last season, so the account just makes things up. :lol:

Yeah I don't follow them either, I just search twitter every so often and saw both popped up with the same rumour. As I said, I doubt we could afford Rooney and Saints are probably right that they couldn't afford him either.

I'm hoping the Greek we have on trial is of Oikonomou standard instead (but obviously as a CF not a LB).

Not at the Clach game but see courtesy of @Jailender

County team: Fraser, Kovacevic, Gordon, Klok, Boyd, Munro, Maatsen, Brittain, Glen, Quinn, Cooper

subs: Saunders, Micic, Ross, Sproule, De Leeuw, Luckassen, Brown, Kettlewell,

and Cooper has just scored