The General Ross County Chat Thread

St Mirren fans trolled long before it was called trolling. Lex is a terrible troll, Captain Sensible can be decent and if St Sid is still about he was a miniature version of Dundee Barry.

St Mirren fans trolled long before it was called trolling. Lex is a terrible troll, Captain Sensible can be decent and if St Sid is still about he was a miniature version of Dundee Barry.

Aye, I've noticed before and recognise the names. Just notice we've been having to put with it a lot more recently and I'm wondering if it's a legacy from the cup games, or just because we managed to get promoted. Sort of like the snotty wee bully picking on the new kid wink.gif

Strange how some teams seem to have a lot more trolls than others; Hearts, St Mirren, Morton, the OF (obviously). Caley have a few, particularly the obsessed Sophia who has been flogging the same tired patter for years now, but I quite like most of the Caley posters. Which feels wrong...

Aye, I've noticed before and recognise the names. Just notice we've been having to put with it a lot more recently and I'm wondering if it's a legacy from the cup games, or just because we managed to get promoted. Sort of like the snotty wee bully picking on the new kid wink.gif

Strange how some teams seem to have a lot more trolls than others; Hearts, St Mirren, Morton, the OF (obviously). Caley have a few, particularly the obsessed Sophia who has been flogging the same tired patter for years now, but I quite like most of the Caley posters. Which feels wrong...

The Saint Mirren fans always like to go for the freshly promoted sides. Just ignore 'em, they are harmless fools really.

St Johnstone interested apparently, Lomas has been at several games here in the past few months.

I wouldn't worry yourselves. Lomas can't even convince our exisiting players to stay, let alone a guy who captains his current club and will be playing in the SPL anyway next season.

I wouldn't worry yourselves. Lomas can't even convince our exisiting players to stay, let alone a guy who captains his current club and will be playing in the SPL anyway next season.

Jamie Adams?

The Saint Mirren fans always like to go for the freshly promoted sides. Just ignore 'em, they are harmless fools really.

Grand, I was maybe giving them too much credit and over-thinking the situation. I'll plod on, reacting to them the same as I would to any loud special kid*

*which is to stick my thumb up my ass and pout

Edited by dingdong1929

Jamie Adams?

He'll be down the list and a few weeks ago said he'd not had any offer from the club at that point, although would love to stay. Was more talking about the boys that play every week and who look like they are all about to walk away. With respect to Jamie Adams, that's of far more pressing concern.

But would have thought Adams might have, as a result of these departures, fancied his chances of getting a regular game next season (if he could stay fit obviously) but I couldn't guess what Lomas is thinking with regards to him. Maybe he doesn't like strippers or boozing, which would be sure to count against him.

Right you are then...

Whats with all the St Mirren fans trolling anyway? This still a hangover from the cup? Or a taste of the SPL forum?

All Glaswegians are the same. :ph34r:

I never made it to Dingwall today, but I steal these from OTB :ph34r:

I read that in a Mexican accent...

Delighted for Ketts, and am hopeful Byrne can progress further, looks a talent. Byrne seems to be written off by most Hibees, but they're maybe spoiled on the likes of Riordan, O'Connor and Fletcher. There's definitely something there with Byrne. Should also qualify as one of the U-21 players?

Yup. Byrne seems like a good finisher from what I've seen of him.

I think when we signed him Del said he'd mainly be with the U19's or something along those lines but due to Morrow being injured a lot and Craig's long suspension he's ended up playing a lot more than expected. 20 appearances although just about all of them as a sub.

I read that in a Mexican accent...

Delighted for Ketts, and am hopeful Byrne can progress further, looks a talent. Byrne seems to be written off by most Hibees, but they're maybe spoiled on the likes of Riordan, O'Connor and Fletcher. There's definitely something there with Byrne. Should also qualify as one of the U-21 players?

:lol: It does add something to it.

I agree, while I'm delighted about Ketts, I am also pleased about Byrne. He has shown a lot of potential and I'm sure he'll go on to be a decent striker. Hopefully we'll see a bit of him next year again, especially if he does qualify as U21.