Who will be the next permanent manager of the Conservatives?

Ludo*1

Who will be the next head of the Conservative Party?  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

Sergey Lavrov.

Seems to have a cushy number as a member of Vlad's coaching staff.

The lad Lukashenko might fancy a step up from a smaller league. He's been experimenting with attacking formations recently but heavily reliant on loans from Russia. Would probably insist on total control though. Can't see that going down well with the owners.

I can think of one world class manager who is currently free, and has a track record of taking over clubs that he had no previous connection to.

It'd be a bit of a step down from his last top drawer job, but you'll never know if you don't ask.

Spoiler

Photo_11.gif

5 hours ago, BFTD said:

I can think of one world class manager who is currently free, and has a track record of taking over clubs that he had no previous connection to.

It'd be a bit of a step down from his last top drawer job, but you'll never know if you don't ask.

Hide contents

Photo_11.gif

Depressingly if you stuck a blue rosette on him he would probably be elected with a 100 odd seat majority. 

Ben Wallace, Defence Secretary  (can't hurt us being "at war", ex-soldier (must be pics of him in a flak jacket somewhere), boring (definitely not Boris), don't yhink he has many enemies yet plus as an ex list MSP he's practically Scottish - he ticks a lot of the boxes.

Edited by btb

10 minutes ago, sparky88 said:

It would be dreadful, but I think the Tories might just pick Steve Baker. 

Well, sans the previously 'populist' Johnson - there isn't really a Tory candidate I can see that will simultaneously appeal to the party acitivists and the broader nation. The latter might prefer Jeremy Hunt, the former someone like Sunak or Baker. Would Javid, Mourdant or Wallace occupy more of a middle ground?

It will be amusing hearing Tories wring their hands in mock outrage at that blasted Scotch “divisiveness”, as they embark on yet another divisive leadership contest, having just divided their big dog from power and the dignity (haha) of office.

3 minutes ago, Antlion said:

It will be amusing hearing Tories wring their hands in mock outrage at that blasted Scotch “divisiveness”, as they embark on yet another divisive leadership contest, having just divided their big dog from power and the dignity (haha) of office.

Aye, they should just ditch the contest and not have a leader 🤪

Likely be a WASP. BJ supposedly RC but you can take that with a pincher of salt.

Likely to be a bloke. [Blame Theresa May]

Likely to have a full head of hair. [Last bald PM? Maggie?]

Heterosexual. [Married, preferably a family man]

Likely to be a far right c**t.

SO....??

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

Likely be a WASP. BJ supposedly RC but you can take that with a pincher of salt.

Likely to be a bloke. [Blame Theresa May]

Likely to have a full head of hair. [Last bald PM? Maggie?]

Heterosexual. [Married, preferably a family man]

Likely to be a far right c**t.

SO....??

Sounds good to me.