BBC's Grovelling Apology

The behemoth wins by silencing decent into any and all criticism. “Sectarianism you say? No nothing to see here now move along” …. Reeks of Orwell.

You can’t tackle a cancer when you actively deny its existence and fight against the chemotherapy. But do they ever want to rid themselves?You instead release an orange away strip, claim bias, and victimhood to eclipse the cross town mob.

So now uniquely tapped out of the Cinch obligations and held out till the BBC apologised for reporting facts. Congratulations for empowering gallus behaviour.

Anyone covering them will now run an extra level of self policing scrutiny before conveying their report not exercised covering anyone else.

Did the BBC ever back down when it came to Sir Alex’s son?

They, the phoenix club of the former and now liquidated Glasgow Rangers,(although some fans on this thread seem to persist in calling them that) are employing the tactics that the old club did but more vigorously.

That is to bully with intimidation and threats and use their ever-willing band of morons that follow follow them to carry it out 

When fans of other clubs, including on this thread, continue to perpetuate the myth that 'Rangers' still exist then this phoenix club is also using their brainwashing '55' tactics on you too.

As for the BBC, they're shitebags and full of the Masonic Brotherhood themselves (step forward Kenny McIntyre for instance).

No wonder Richard Gordon chose to distance himself a little further from this embarrassing organisation.

13 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

SPFL , BBC and even Ill Phill all taking their well deserved seats on the naughty steps these days 

the establishment showing its back in full swing IMO

The establishment never stopped swinging. The phoenix club should've worked it's way up the pyrimad rather than being parachuted into the fourth tier.

1 minute ago, coprolite said:

Shat it

Nice to see all the P&B orcs mindlessly behind their disgrace of a club. 

The thing with dealing with Rangers fans, any Rangers fan, is that you're dealing with someone who has thrown their lot in with a club that is, has always been, and clearly always wants to be bigoted from top to bottom. There's no pretense of integrity or any kind of ambition to be socially acceptable.

Everyone knows what Rangers are, everyone knows they revel in it. Nobody supports Rangers with their eyes shut or their naivety intact.

I rarely feel comfortable broad-brushing groups of people. But I grew up in Scotland, I've attended dozens of Rangers matches, I know lots of Rangers supporters. When I meet a Rangers fan, I know I'm dealing with a bigot, or, at very, very best, someone fine with supporting a club everybody knows is dripping with bigotry.

You'll get no contrition from any of them. Because they think being bigots is fine. That's why they support Rangers.