UEFA Europa League 22/23

GNU_Linux

4 hours ago, trgf said:

3rd in the barclays knocked out 1st in La Liga a couple of rounds ago

A narrow aggregate win between two teams near the top of their league.

vs

A team in the bottom half winning by a three goal margin against a team that is third in their league. 

Yeah I can see how they are the same. 

In the CL Real Madrid have already knocked out two English sides as well.

I'm posting factual information about results.

If people have issue with that, it's on them not me.

Why are you so desperate to defend the Barclays when 13th in La Liga just hammered the team third in their league?

La Liga would be getting the same treatment were the situation reversed, people just seem to be particularly precious about the Barclays for some reason.

Which is pretty funny tbh.

1 hour ago, Satoshi said:

I'm posting factual information about results.

If people have issue with that, it's on them not me.

Why are you so desperate to defend the Barclays when 13th in La Liga just hammered the team third in their league?

La Liga would be getting the same treatment were the situation reversed, people just seem to be particularly precious about the Barclays for some reason.

Which is pretty funny tbh.

Can you highlight where exactly I’ve defended the Barclays? Never mind been desperate to defend it.

Almost every single post you make follows the same theme regarding English football and/or English footballers. It’s very sad.

1 hour ago, eez-eh said:

Can you highlight where exactly I’ve defended the Barclays? Never mind been desperate to defend it.

Almost every single post you make follows the same theme regarding English football and/or English footballers. It’s very sad.

This is just factually incorrect though, most of my posts will not mention English football or any English player.

Just a weird thing to make up. The overwhelming majority of my posts are about scottish players and scottish football. 

• 4 weeks later...

Sevilla-Juventus has been excellent so far, both sides have passed up three or four good chances to score and the game is wide open.

Meanwhile in Leverkusen, Mourinho has parked 11 double deckers across the pitch to try and shitfest a 1-0 aggregate win.

• 2 weeks later...