Dundee Utd vs Celtic Sunday 28th

On 27/08/2022 at 09:51, HailHailHayley said:

It really should be a case of 'how many' with the state they're in. If AZ pumped them by 7 &we beat AZ 2-0, then par would be 9-0 because that's how football works. Let's aim for 10 (TEN). 😂

On 27/08/2022 at 11:56, Granny Danger said:

I totally agree with this.  If you don’t beat us by at least 9 (NINE) then it illustrates what a bunch of mismanaged overpaid haddies your players are.

On 27/08/2022 at 13:13, mishtergrolsch said:

Thats exactly how football works.

Hats off to you.

(We did beat them 1-0 at home though. And were playing at home so....)

To be fair to the roaster from Ayr, she was spot on here.

11 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

“HailHailHayley” and her family are definitely armchair Celtic fans that have their big day out at the Piggery once a season where they’ll pose for insta photos and that. The rest of the time they’ll be cheering on the Bhoys from their local or watching from home.

I strongly suspect it's one of our Rangers fans.

12 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

“HailHailHayley” and her family are definitely armchair Celtic fans that have their big day out at the Piggery once a season where they’ll pose for insta photos and that. The rest of the time they’ll be cheering on the Bhoys from their local or watching from home.

Swing & a miss

8 minutes ago, HailHailHayley said:

It's OK, I'm finding it amusing. The scramble to try & convince themselves that supporting who your family do is a completely alien thing, or that it's normal to switch clubs, or that Ayr is in a completely different continent to Glasgow, is quite entertaining! 

Never mind Glasgow, there are parts of Ayrshire that are on a different fcuking planet to the rest of mankind, but fortunately for you, Ayr itself isn’t one of them. 😃

15 minutes ago, HailHailHayley said:

It's OK, I'm finding it amusing. The scramble to try & convince themselves that supporting who your family do is a completely alien thing, or that it's normal to switch clubs, or that Ayr is in a completely different continent to Glasgow, is quite entertaining! 

Most people just know that glory hunting (especially a line of glory hunters in a family...) = very weak and sad people.

Associate with something "successful" to make themselves feel better.

Also the many gloryhunters  across Scotland make a big contribution to the game going downhill as it has.

Edited by afc_blockhead

I totally agree with this.  If you don’t beat us by at least 9 (NINE) then it illustrates what a bunch of mismanaged overpaid haddies your players are.

22 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Well, we won't be as bad as Bournemouth anyway

This is what multiquote is for

Whats your lottery numbers for Tuesday mate? 

Edited by C4mmy31