Dundee Utd vs Celtic Sunday 28th

2 minutes ago, HailHailHayley said:

The style of football which won the league & just pumped Dundee United into oblivion.

Glad I could help. 👍

Angeball ffs! Oh well done. Spend millions on players to beat Dundee Utd, St Mirren etc, what a manager! 

1 minute ago, CambieBud said:

I am certainly not going to slag off Dundee Utd after that. They won’t be the only team to get an absolute hammering off Celtic this season. Sky might love it but is it entertaining for a neutral? I don’t think so

Yeah i watched the Liverpool/Bournemouth game yesterday fucking hated watching fast, attacking, high pressing football where there were loads of goals.

James Corden GIF by E!

16 minutes ago, Number seven said:

Angeball? What does that even mean?

It's what thick folk that are usually glory seekers following a big team that know very little about football call any style of football when they're winning.

*insert managers name here*ball.

3 minutes ago, Empty It said:

It's what thick folk that are usually glory seekers following a big team that know very little about football call any style of football when they're winning.

P7eBnvc.png

4 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Known in the 60's as 'the Stein Machine' , who TBF were a stunningly brilliant football team unlike today's fast track bullies

3 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Commentator must be thick because he referred to Angeball multiple times today. And if you cannae see that Celtic have a very distinct style of play since Ange arrived then I don't know what to tell you.

And I was born into being a Celtic fan so you can stick your glory hunting.

3 minutes ago, HailHailHayley said:

Commentator must be thick because he referred to Angeball multiple times today. And if you cannae see that Celtic have a very distinct style of play since Ange arrived then I don't know what to tell you.

And I was born into being a Celtic fan so you can stick your glory hunting.

The commentator says it 

Thierry Henry Smile GIF by hamlet

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

P7eBnvc.png

The  Angeball Prayer:   "I realise that it's only the result of an immense financial advantage brought about by over a century of cynically selling secterian division to the basest elements of Scottish society.......but I need to put food on the table like everyone else......"