🦁 Raith Rovers v Inverness Caley Thistle 🦕- 03-09-2022

4-1-3-2 has proven to just watch our midfield get rolled every time Murray wheels it out. It's a fuckin pipe dream with this team. I'd rather we play Scott Brown at right back than have to suffer another game with Ross Millen. Tragic, absolutely tragic. I hope Ngwenya gets fit soon so that Dick can have a wee seat aswell. Dick has 0 composure on the ball the majority of the time. Millen is just dugmeat. His agent must be a miracle worker to keep getting him a deal

2 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

I wasn't at the game today.  How did Delaney get on at left-back?  Thought he looked like a better option there against Motherwell.  Just watching the highlights now - is Harper playing as a 10?

Bonnie.

1 hour ago, Highland Capital said:

I wasn't at the game today.  How did Delaney get on at left-back?  Thought he looked like a better option there against Motherwell.  Just watching the highlights now - is Harper playing as a 10?

I wouldn't take today as a measure of his ability. He was faced with a small player who was bullied all game and easily the worst right back i've seen at Starks Park for 20+ years. He could have slept all game and been fine against that pair.

6 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Harper played as a 10 in the first half and looked lost, then was dropped back to play alongside Allardice in the second, with Carson moving forward. Harper actually looked far more comfortable in there and it took Carson out of an area where he was a second yellow waiting to happen. Given that that deeper-lying role is Hyde's preferred position though, I do wonder if this is going to be another season where Harper ends up warming the bench for most of it. 

Delaney at LB was the most positive take-away from the match for me, apart from the three points of course. He was pretty solid defensively, decision-making looked good, and he a couple of really positive attacking contributions - one excellent run that carried him almost into the box and a beautiful cross-field ball late in the second.

On the basis of the second half performance we deserved the result, but I feared for us after the first 15-20: another start where we looked nervous at the back and couldn't get much going in an attacking sense. About midway through the first half, though, it looked like we realised Raith weren't going to offer much threat, and we started to play with a bit more confidence.      

20 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

I would like to take this moment in time to wish many great Derry men in John Brown, Billy Dodds and Scot Gardiner the best of luck today in your quest to leave Fife with ten fingers and three points.

Stay safe.

Mon the Caley.

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

That one was for you, @Raith_Raver.

ICT should have had a penalty first half Brown is pulling the boys shirt off his back. 

We just looked like a rag tag bunch chasing that game second half, no shape and could have been absolutely horsed on another day.

As for Millens efforts  

Judge Judy Eye Roll GIF

The defending of Millen for the penalty incident and the later chance when MacDonald had to come out and save at the boy's feet is just pathetic. We cannot continue with him in the team. An absolutely liability, who Murray appears to have made a priority signing. 

Powderpuff from Dick and Easton for the second goal as well.