County vs Aberdeen, 03/09/22

7 minutes ago, Staggie78 said:

Things must pick up. We've not got a bad squad this season. Aberdeen looked good and if they had more of a cutting edge/attacking focal point they would have buried us in the first half.  

Not sure what Malky thought process was in picking that starting 11 no width no pace, two sitting midfielders at home against any team (other than the ugly sisters) is not what I signed up for.

The back four were excellent today haven’t been convinced by Purrington but decent performance today.

I’m sorry but I’m not a fan of Tillotson always off the pace, I think Jan Dhanda might be the new Martin Woods good in parts but never going to put a shift in.

Edwards and Akio must start next week.

3 minutes ago, grantmacp said:

Not sure what Malky thought process was in picking that starting 11 no width no pace, two sitting midfielders at home against any team (other than the ugly sisters) is not what I signed up for.

The back four were excellent today haven’t been convinced by Purrington but decent performance today.

I’m sorry but I’m not a fan of Tillotson always off the pace, I think Jan Dhanda might be the new Martin Woods good in parts but never going to put a shift in.

Edwards and Akio must start next week.

Purrington looks like a good Kenny. Gets forward, but not always back. 

Dhanda looks good if he gets space. 

I've never been sold on White but he pops up now and then, we need someone reliable up front. Is that Akio? 

1 hour ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Funny listening to Willie Miller in the closing seconds of that match. From the mighty Don's strolling it to tears about 5 mins injury time. Delicious 

Wash your mouth out you heathen! You should sit in solemn silence when god speaks, and pray that you ever have a player a tenth as good as him.

1 minute ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Just seen Sportscene there, fucking woeful tackle from Clarkson. Thought it was bad at the time but surely after the farce with Baldwin’s tackle you’d think Clancy would give himself a shake but clearly not.

Clancy is pretty poor. 

5 hours ago, Thenorthernlight said:

5 minutes did seem very generous to Ross County...

Thank you for the pitch invasion, it was a little cringy to watch and getting a goal against our defence isn't exactly difficult but those extra minutes added at the end made the equaliser all the sweeter, cheers.

7 minutes ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

Thank you for the pitch invasion, it was a little cringy to watch and getting a goal against our defence isn't exactly difficult but those extra minutes added at the end made the equaliser all the sweeter, cheers.

1 arrest? Or just ejected? 

Not as bad as Utd but still, all that to then gift us a goal. Thought Aberdonians were tight?

Just seen Sportscene there, fucking woeful tackle from Clarkson. Thought it was bad at the time but surely after the farce with Baldwin’s tackle you’d think Clancy would give himself a shake but clearly not.

Presumably trial by Sportscene means a guaranteed two game ban?

1 hour ago, betting competition said:

Will be as a shocker of a challenge

Looked a yellow in real time and highlights haven't changed my mind. His leg was across the player with his momentum going past not through him. More of a trip than a leg breaker. The fat racist is at it and successfully deflecting from his goalie taking out Miovski. Clever racist. 

8 hours ago, tarapoa said:

Presumably trial by Sportscene means a guaranteed two game ban?

I thought as he was carded during the match it wont be reviewed (may be wrong with that?). As you say, the revelation that the compliance officer doesnt review all incidents leaves the system wide open to that bit in bold. Pretty tinpot tbqhwy.

33 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

What do I win? 

A trip to Malky McKays local chinese restaurant?

You have watched our game for long enough to know that - just as your club looks like clicking, the day you take a big travelling support, a shitey match ending with a share of the points or a sickening loss (© Hearts at Livi) is on the cards.

On 02/09/2022 at 20:43, big al said:

I think it will end as a draw 

23 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

Richardson has some big shoes to fill but I can see him scoring.

In a 1-1 draw. Not confident at all.

Aye but you didn't predict the score. (OK, I got the scorer wrong)

23 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

You have watched our game for long enough to know that - just as your club looks like clicking, the day you take a big travelling support, a shitey match ending with a share of the points or a sickening loss (© Hearts at Livi) is on the cards.

As sure as night follows day. 

To be fair Id told my mrs I wasn’t fully convinced by us pre match, then I was seething at full time. She saw the league table and said ‘what was it, 10th last season? Stop moaning!’

I thought about arguing but it was probably fair. 

38 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I thought as he was carded during the match it wont be reviewed (may be wrong with that?). As you say, the revelation that the compliance officer doesnt review all incidents leaves the system wide open to that bit in bold. Pretty tinpot tbqhwy.

Baldwin and Callaghan  were both booked in the game at Killie and subsequently got two game bans issued by the compliance officer.

5 minutes ago, Loki said:

Baldwin and Callaghan  were both booked in the game at Killie and subsequently got two game bans issued by the compliance officer.

Think the referee has the right to say if, on reflection, what happened was more serious than what he thought he booked them for at the time, if that makes sense.