Terrors v Hibees - The Jack Ross Destruction Derby

I'm sure the Utd fans will be delighted with 3 points there and off the bottom.

Three baffling refereeing decisions (goal, pen on Campbell and Edwards elbow) and crap finishing did for us.

A draw was probably fair, but just one of those matches.

Lucky 3 points but after the season we have had so far I will grab that and run.

Just gutted ref did not give us a soft penalty/head a goal in himself as we could have overtook Killie with a wee bit more help from him.

Edited by Sugar_Army

4 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Three baffling refereeing decisions (goal, pen on Campbell and Edwards elbow) and crap finishing did for us.

Youan and Kenneh need dropped for Saturday and hope Hendo is nowhere near the squad again. 

11 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

There were several equally baffling decisions go the other way.

It's easy to say when your team has won but that was an excellent game. A bit of niggle, an open game and a bucket load of chances at either end.

Edited by Alert Mongoose

Rabble of popstars and agro rats sent back to Leith to think again. Ragemode Porteous spitting the dummy near the end was especially excellent entertainment.

Horrendous ref denying United two clear penalties - the assault from behind on Middleton in the first half, the 'edge of the box' foul given towards the end that was clearly inside.

Cheated out of a 3-0, but I'll take the 1-0.

24 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Pleased to finally get a strong referee in a game against Hibs

Not strong enough to do anything about the Dundee United fan racially abusing Tavares in the 87th minute, which could be heard clear as day on the stream, mind you. 

4 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Not strong enough to do anything about the Dundee United fan racially abusing Tavares in the 87th minute, which could be heard clear as day on the stream, mind you. 

Aye, I thought I heard that too, but convinced myself it was just jeering.

2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

List them............

Clear penalty not awarded for the late foul on Middleton, various fouls not noticed by the ref several dubious offside calls from the vertically challenged linesman and the most obvious goal not given when the ball came off the stanchion not awarded by Mottram.

Hibs a bit panicky. Rush of blood to the head being at the top end of the league and struggling to cope with the pressure.

I can't see them lasting the course.

As for the referee. Absolutely dreadful. 2 clear penalties missed for Utd and making up bookings as he went along.

2 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Clear penalty not awarded for the late foul on Middleton, various fouls not noticed by the ref several dubious offside calls from the vertically challenged linesman and the most obvious goal not given when the ball came off the stanchion not awarded by Mottram.

Why even bother writing that?

f**k it, have a greenie, I like a bit of late night fiction.

On 10/10/2022 at 19:12, Granny Danger said:

This will be my first time at Tannadice since December last year and if we win I will take full credit.

Same team/formation as against Aberdeen please.

No need to thank me.