Hibernian v Aberdeen 17/09/22

3 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

Anyone for a sweepstake for when the first Aberdeen fan loses the run of themselves over something Ryan Porteous has done?

Or is that invalid with half of them having a meltdown over him being selected to be a substitute in the upcoming Scotland games due to injuries?

Anyone for a sweepstake on when a hibs fan will get prematurely upset and defensive about something someone may or may not say about Ryan port… ah never mind 

56 minutes ago, BrodieJ12 said:

What pubs will we likely be pre match? Haven't been Hibs away in years. Looking forward ti it. 3-1 win for the Dons, Miovski double, Porteous OG. 

Away pubs are usually the Artisan or Middletons, Artisan is just at the top of London road pretty much, probably the nicer of the two establishments.

Middletons is the type of bar I like but it’s the type of bar that doesn’t take card and has only Tennents, Best or Carling on Tap etc etc so it’s not for everyone.

If you want somewhere that does food Leith Walk has plenty hipster bars as mentioned above, you won’t have to look very hard.

The only one to avoid due to rowdy Hibs boiz is The Harp & Castle, the rest of them you’ll get no bother.

I am going to this. Really looking forward to it. I haven't done Easter Road in ages and seems like we will be taking a good following with us.

Hibernian 1 - 0 Aberdeen

Boyle 90+7'      Miovski (missed penalty) 90+3'
                           McCrorie 🟥 90+5'

Edited by DrewDon