Queens Park v Arbroath

Disappointed that I can’t get to the game tonight having planned to go when it was on the Saturday.
Also disappointed that there is no ppv???

I would have thought with the fixture being moved to the Friday night, thus completely knackering the chances of some fans getting to the game, and it now not being within the “no ppv” hours of Saturdays, that the least QP could have done was cater for those that can’t get along on a Friday night by putting it out on ppv. 
As I said, disappointed. 

1 hour ago, m4d said:

Disappointed that I can’t get to the game tonight having planned to go when it was on the Saturday.
Also disappointed that there is no ppv???

I would have thought with the fixture being moved to the Friday night, thus completely knackering the chances of some fans getting to the game, and it now not being within the “no ppv” hours of Saturdays, that the least QP could have done was cater for those that can’t get along on a Friday night by putting it out on ppv. 
As I said, disappointed. 

Very fair comment. We still use AV equipment every week. Maybe one of our media team, or previous commentary team, could speak to the Club re occasional events like these. 

I was surprised that we didn't look to stream tonight's game. I think the 'home' club can stream five games out with the blocked times, so maybe the club are waiting to see if more appealing games transpire as the season unfolds. Although, it's a 'use them or lose them' situation, and surely we don't want to move away from a Saturday 3pm anymore than we have to (it's bad enough already).

With the Dundee game now also moved out with the restricted streaming times, and considering the size of their fanbase, I assume it's a no-brainer to set up a PPV for that game.

Another good battling performance, all that's missing is the obvious lack of striker, 

Absolute stonewall penalty turned down and queens go up and score, just ur luck when ur down the bottom,

Linn and Hilson going off lost all our attacking edge, Fosu again showing he isn't up to it,

Jacobs is improving but a few times mistakes almost lead to goals, also though the big Scott struggled too,

Edited by lichtiekev

3 minutes ago, lichtiekev said:

Absolute stonewall penalty turned down and queens go up and score, just ur luck when ur down the bottom,

From my view QP also had a stonewalled (and would have been a sending off for O'Brien when he stopped Williamson who was clean through. 

So you can manipulate events to create your own story. On the balance of play I think it'd be fair enligh to say Queen's were unlucky to not go away with 3 points

Frustrating result. Thought there was enough to get the 3 points but a world class save from Gaston and a goal that wouldn’t look out of place at Sunday league level cost us. Feel for Bannon, he’s a huge talent for 18 years old and he still absolutely starts for me next week but it was a horrible goal to lose. He’ll learn from that 

Pat Jarrett and jack thomson were excellent but Mal Boateng was a class above in midfield. Get him signed up in January please ASAP. 

It’s hard to not feel deflated after that because we weren’t actually that bad at all. We were more aggressive than usual and we tried to do the right things. We just didn’t get the breaks. We’re still in a really positive place regarding the league table but there’s no denying how difficult the upcoming fixtures are

Edited by qpfc

5 minutes ago, Spiders67 said:

From my view QP also had a stonewalled (and would have been a sending off for O'Brien when he stopped Williamson who was clean through. 

So you can manipulate events to create your own story. On the balance of play I think it'd be fair enligh to say Queen's were unlucky to not go away with 3 points

Tam was very lucky to get away with that but it was definitely outside the box

6 minutes ago, Spiders67 said:

Nah, firstly it was outside the box and secondly O’Brien just stood his ground, your boy ran into him and threw himself down. 

Pretty fair result I’d say, shocking performance from from the officials. Arbroath should of had a penalty and tob could easily been sent off again(tackle was outside the box) Fosu pretty lucky not to get a second yellow as well for 2 stupids incidents in about 30 seconds. If we had a big striker feel we would of won that cause that eze is hopeless don’t get me wrong hilson done well but that boys twice the height of him 😂

what formation did we even play cause I have no idea what dicks master plan was. And what does Bobby linn have to do to stay on the park game went dead for us he went of and kareem and fosu came on 

I enjoyed that!  That was a proper blood and thunder game.  I was pleased to see us playing with a bit of steel again, and not being afraid to dish it out.  A satisfying point.

Some actual shots on goal would have been nice, but you can't have everything.

I also enjoyed being back at Ochilview, its a stadium I've aye liked to visit, even if they do have nazi stewards.

Edited to add, and I see Fosu is getting stick, but I thought he played a spoiling role well and looked right up for the game.  I enjoyed seeing him put himself about.

Edited by ExiledLichtie

It was 4 at the back a narrow three of Jacobs Birtsoundu and Tait with Gold pushing up behind Hilson and Linn

4-3-1-2

really impressed with Tait again, On the officials, honestly couldn’t believe how bad the far side Lino was. Genuinely didn’t have a scooby what he was doing, how hard can it be to watch the game and flag the right way. It’s the second best league in the country so surely these clowns can’t be the best available 

Edited by Smokerson