The Official ‘Hi-Risk Anus PM’ Clusterfuck Thread

Granny Danger

7 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Sunak is truly a scumbag, let’s not forget that before his hideous comment in PMQs today, he was also making bets on the future lives of asylum seekers, who are actually real people, in the main, fleeing persecution or war etc. 

Do you know what would be useful - an effective asylum claims processing system. 

Do you not hate it when you’re up for an early morning jog, you stop by the war memorial and some photographer takes pictures of you.  Then they upload it to your social media account.

IMG_0210.png

"Look, there's my mate Dave's name. We were out collecting Afghan goat herder's skulls when we got into a firefight with a few local headbangers on the side of a mountain 5000 miles from here'

32 minutes ago, Steelly said:

Sunak on GB news at 20.00 today answering questions from the public live. 

Ah, so you're their viewer. Don't you feel lonely?

Can't say I'm surprised by your viewing choices, given your hard right views.

1 hour ago, Steelly said:

Sunak on GB news at 20.00 today answering questions from the public live. 

I'd think that there would be a few questions aimed at how soft the Tories have been on immigration, regarding the impression not doing enough. The wellingborough by-election and the potential losses to The Reform Party UK there which could be a sharp dose of reality for the Government. The mess that the NHS is in, Tax cuts?? etc.

Sunak on GB News would want get across well to stem the potential haemorrhaging of votes to Reform especially in the Tory heartlands which would weaken their attempt to fight off Labour in the GE. Reform once allies now a genuine threat and potentially could end up as the third party in the UK after the next General Election. Not a surprise as much of Europe appears to be heading in this political direction.

6 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

So it appears that Sunak PR HQ lacks the foresight to realise that trying to engineer stunts on an outlet known for platforming conspiracy loons might well turn around and bite you on the arse -

I've wondered what happened to elixir since COVID 

21 hours ago, lichtgilphead said:

Ah, so you're their viewer. Don't you feel lonely?

Can't say I'm surprised by your viewing choices, given your hard right views.

Who said I watch GB news? 

And I have said a few times I am centre/right not hard right.

bThat’s the thing about conspiracism, you will never be mad enough, unless you just embrace it all. There will always be someone to attack you.

Until not long ago the vaccine rollout was about the only achievement the Conservative government could point to, now their leader has to nod along with the tiny sub minority who think the vaccines are going to kill everyone.

17 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

So it appears that Sunak PR HQ lacks the foresight to realise that trying to engineer stunts on an outlet known for platforming conspiracy loons might well turn around and bite you on the arse -

He looks coked out his nut, I didn't get to the end, does he clarify how he was injured by the vaccine?!

26 minutes ago, RH33 said:

He looks coked out his nut, I didn't get to the end, does he clarify how he was injured by the vaccine?!

He doesn’t think Covid exists so it must have been pretty silly for him to get a vaccine for it. Conviction for battering his girlfriend too; would file under ‘ignore’

19 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

Appears GB News knew what they were getting by getting that coke-heid on their programme.  He has been allowed to spout his nonsense previously on their channel.

https://m.facebook.com/GBNewsOnline/videos/john-watt-joins-mark-to-discuss-his-health-issues-following-his-covid-vaccine/845663076572256/

Claims 30,000 people in Scotland have been injured by the Covid vaccine.....would challenge him to name five that have been genuinely injured.

48 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

Appears GB News knew what they were getting by getting that coke-heid on their programme.  He has been allowed to spout his nonsense previously on their channel.

https://m.facebook.com/GBNewsOnline/videos/john-watt-joins-mark-to-discuss-his-health-issues-following-his-covid-vaccine/845663076572256/

Claims 30,000 people in Scotland have been injured by the Covid vaccine.....would challenge him to name five that have been genuinely injured.

I’d imagine there would be at least 5 of this group in Scotland.

https://www.bmj.com/company/newsroom/new-study-updates-evidence-on-rare-blood-clotting-condition-after-covid-19-vaccination/

All medical treatments can have unforeseen side effects.  Your claim of less than 5 is probably as outlandish as the claim of 30,000.