The Official ‘Hi-Risk Anus PM’ Clusterfuck Thread

Granny Danger

11 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Has there ever been a less statesmanlike figure on a world stage than wee tiny Sunak standing alongside officials in Israel even in his Cuban heels. He looks like a caricature. 

Joe Biden (senile old duffer), Boris Johnson (looked like he slept in a skip), Donald Trump (orange buffoon).

Just because Sunak is a dwarf with trousers still too short for his tiny legs doesn't make him worse than these 3 IMO.

8 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Joe Biden (senile old duffer), Boris Johnson (looked like he slept in a skip), Donald Trump (orange buffoon).

Just because Sunak is a dwarf with trousers still too short for his tiny legs doesn't make him worse than these 3 IMO.

I was thinking the other day, there’s a strong case that out of the five Tory PMs of the 21st century, there’s a strong case that history will judge Johnson as the least worst one.

You’ve got Cameron who called a referendum just to appease the right of his party, failed to campaign effectively for a remain vote and then fucked off leaving the country in a complete mess.

You’ve got Theresa May who demonstrated a complete lack of the strong and stable leadership she preached about, leaving the country more divided than ever in the wake of the Brexit vote.

You’ve got Boris Johnson who fucking locked us in our houses for a year and a half.

You’ve got Truss who managed to single handedly tank the economy in a period of time shorter than a school summer holidays.

And now you’ve got Sunak who has cancelled the most important infrastructure project undertaken since the channel tunnel and towed back on our net zero commitments.

It’s hardly an easy choice with all five having such a horrendous record but from worst to best I’d rank them: Truss, Sunak, Cameron, May, Johnson. 

3 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

Has there ever been a less statesmanlike figure on a world stage than wee tiny Sunak standing alongside officials in Israel even in his Cuban heels. He looks like a caricature. 

I don’t dislike Sunak because he’s small.  I dislike him because he’s an entitled Tory c**t with a tax dodging wife who thinks his wealth and private school education qualifies him to lead the country when in fact he’s an ineffectual flip-flopping arsehole who is lacking in empathy and who doesn’t realise his own limitations.

Okay, I also dislike him because he’s small.

Two by-election defences today for the Tories. Labour should cruise home in Chris Pincher’s old Tamworth but the Conservatives might be able to take advantage of a split opposition vote to hold on to Nadine Dorries’ former constituency of mid Bedfordshire. Lib Dems were initially the betting favourites but Labour have campaigned heavily to bring themselves into contention. The Conservatives are now the favourites in this three way marginal and if they do hold on, questions will be asked of why Labour didn’t step aside.

1 hour ago, Donathan said:

I was thinking the other day, there’s a strong case that out of the five Tory PMs of the 21st century, there’s a strong case that history will judge Johnson as the least worst one.

You’ve got Cameron who called a referendum just to appease the right of his party, failed to campaign effectively for a remain vote and then fucked off leaving the country in a complete mess.

You’ve got Theresa May who demonstrated a complete lack of the strong and stable leadership she preached about, leaving the country more divided than ever in the wake of the Brexit vote.

You’ve got Boris Johnson who fucking locked us in our houses for a year and a half.

You’ve got Truss who managed to single handedly tank the economy in a period of time shorter than a school summer holidays.

And now you’ve got Sunak who has cancelled the most important infrastructure project undertaken since the channel tunnel and towed back on our net zero commitments.

It’s hardly an easy choice with all five having such a horrendous record but from worst to best I’d rank them: Truss, Sunak, Cameron, May, Johnson. 

I reckon that once the Covid enquiry is done with him, Johnson will be miles out in front as the worst PM in history. His willingness to simply have people die rather than taking effective action to slow the spread of the virus married to the naked, massive corruption just put him on another plane. Of the other four it'll then be Sunak, Truss, Cameron, May.

22 minutes ago, Alan Twelve said:

I reckon that once the Covid enquiry is done with him, Johnson will be miles out in front as the worst PM in history. His willingness to simply have people die rather than taking effective action to slow the spread of the virus married to the naked, massive corruption just put him on another plane. Of the other four it'll then be Sunak, Truss, Cameron, May.

Go back and look at the excess deaths per population of comparable European countries throughout the pandemic and you’ll see that our death toll in the UK was inevitable. We have the 26th higher death toll per capita from Covid at just under 2700 per million. Plenty other European countries are higher and others are just behind.

Johnson’s problem was locking us down (which Sweden proved to be unnecessary) and then overseeing a culture of partying in number 10.

10 minutes ago, Donathan said:

Go back and look at the excess deaths per population of comparable European countries throughout the pandemic and you’ll see that our death toll in the UK was inevitable. We have the 26th higher death toll per capita from Covid at just under 2700 per million. Plenty other European countries are higher and others are just behind.

Johnson’s problem was locking us down (which Sweden proved to be unnecessary) and then overseeing a culture of partying in number 10.

Can you quote the bit where I mentioned excess deaths? if not, then enough with the whatabouttery.

1 minute ago, Alan Twelve said:

Can you quote the bit where I mentioned excess deaths? if not, then enough with the whatabouttery.

You said he was willing to let people die rather than take “effective action”

Excess death stats from around Europe shows that the action would not have been effective 

7 minutes ago, Donathan said:

You said he was willing to let people die rather than take “effective action”

Excess death stats from around Europe shows that the action would not have been effective 

OK, if I correct the official record to say "any action," would that be enough to stop you from defending the indefensible?

Also, as I'm quite sure you know, the point of locking down was to slow the spread of the virus so the NHS wasn't overwhelmed, not to prevent deaths from Covid per se

Why is Rishi pretending to be a relavance on the 'world stage'. The UK has left the EU and the nations we visit probably shrug their shoulders and roll their eyes when Sunak is on his way.

He really needs to get on with the day job. Everyone I speak to on the doorstep is more worried about heating their homes and putting food on the table. 

6 hours ago, Donathan said:

Lost them both. Ouch for the wee man. 

The best thing for me about the Tories losing the by-elections, apart from them being cùnts, is that they were completely unnecessary, nobody died.

They were caused by one being a perverted b*****d and the other being a huffy b*****d.

Great to see.

54 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

“Hi, this is Rishi Sunak Prime Minister of the U.K.  Yes, really I’m not kidding…”

On 19/10/2023 at 11:34, Alan Twelve said:

Johnson will also be remembered for promoting Brexit when he didn't believe in it simply to help him become prime minister.