The Official ‘Hi-Risk Anus PM’ Clusterfuck Thread

Granny Danger

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

If the Tories press ahead with their draconian anti-strike/anti-union laws the TUC should call for a general strike.  The Tories can then go to the country to see who the public supports.

It's utterly disgusting - they are just fucking vermin.

Wee Rishi once again refusing to admit he uses private health care despite everyone knowing for a fact he does.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2023/jan/08/rishi-sunak-whether-i-use-private-healthcare-is-not-really-relevant

He looks like a daft we laddie playing at being important.

Interesting response on the private health issue. 

Sunak didn't answer the question he was asked, which was about dentistry, but was desperate to announce that he was registered with a NHS GP. 

Such is the level of distrust I have for all things Tory, I'd not be in the least surprised if, in the face of the private/public shitstorm kicked off by his failure to answer at the weekend, he was persuaded to register yesterday afternoon. 

The next question he was asked should have been "and when did you register with thd GP?" 

16 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Sunak didn't answer the question he was asked, which was about dentistry, but was desperate to announce that he was registered with a NHS GP. 

Such is the level of distrust I have for all things Tory, I'd not be in the least surprised if, in the face of the private/public shitstorm kicked off by his failure to answer at the weekend, he was persuaded to register yesterday afternoon. 

The next question he was asked should have been "and when did you register with thd GP?" 

100% that's what happened. No-one says they're "registered" with a doctor unless they are being very specific for a reason, such as avoiding saying that he "uses" the NHS (as a patient). 

2 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

https://news.sky.com/story/rishi-sunak-reveals-he-is-registered-with-nhs-gp-but-went-private-in-the-past-12784314

Mr Sunak's spokesman refused to say when the PM registered with an NHS GP but said he does not currently have private healthcare cover.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

https://news.sky.com/story/rishi-sunak-reveals-he-is-registered-with-nhs-gp-but-went-private-in-the-past-12784314

Mr Sunak's spokesman refused to say when the PM registered with an NHS GP but said he does not currently have private healthcare cover.

If you are as wealthy as he is, would you ever have 'cover' or would you just pay as you go since you're not going to miss a few pounds on a medical bill. 

Edited by Soapy FFC

30 minutes ago, Soapy FFC said:

If you are as wealthy as he is, would you ever have 'cover' or would you just pay as you go since you're not going to miss a few pounds on a medical bill. 

You mean it’s a duplicitous answer?

A SPAD or his butler likely cancelled his  Bupa (or equivalent for the super rich) while filling in the GP’s form. 

If there is a god he’d take this opportunity to give Sunak Covid or monkey pox or something so we can all laugh at him trying to order venison consommé on room service at a decrepit general hospital.

Edited by coprolite

33 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

I hear that our illustrious PM is to visit Scotland today. 

Or maybe it's Doncaster. Geography is hard. 

I’m never sure whether it’s the Scottish media to blame for bigging it up or the PM’s team themselves, but one of my pet peeves is the way the UK Prime Minister coming to Scotland is treated like some sort of occasion. A visiting dignitary to be welcomed, once or twice a year. 

The PM should be appearing in the towns and cities ten times a year basically unannounced, the way they do inside the M25. Instead they  hide at a donor’s workplace, very very occasionally lower themselves to meeting the First Minister and f**k off after lunchtime. 

1 hour ago, Paco said:

I’m never sure whether it’s the Scottish media to blame for bigging it up or the PM’s team themselves, but one of my pet peeves is the way the UK Prime Minister coming to Scotland is treated like some sort of occasion. A visiting dignitary to be welcomed, once or twice a year. 

The PM should be appearing in the towns and cities ten times a year basically unannounced, the way they do inside the M25. Instead they  hide at a donor’s workplace, very very occasionally lower themselves to meeting the First Minister and f**k off after lunchtime. 

All political leaders should do this once a month in a random city

7 hours ago, Paco said:

Even the Royal Family spend longer in Scotland than the people at the top of government