Morton V QP

Anyone else find it funny when no mark team fans such as the Queens get so aggy when you tell them they're simply Old Firm fans without the bus fare, yet they automatically resort to Old Firm abuse when a Dundee fan mentions their manager. Utter morons.

At least the Morton showed their true colours when packing out Parkhead in the Scottish Cup. If it was Queens the home ends would be full with the part time Spiders.

Can a Morton fan please be sure to update everyone on the 'fast flowing, stunning football' they play cause I'm still to see it unless Cove keepers are passing the ball to their now departed striker or Ayr players are knocking it into their own net.

Thank you.

46 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

You're fucking shite and we showed that at Dens when you were pressed Hugh. There's absolutely no chance you'll be finishing above us come the end of the season and if you really think you have a chance it shows a complete Diddy mentality and a lack of knowledge of the league.

give us a shout when you are going to start showing the form that will have you finishing above us:

image.png.43636ea54cb4aaf4d0c7dffc417dd847.png

Edited by Arachnophile

17 minutes ago, Arachnophile said:

give us a shout when you are going to start showing the form that will have you finishing above us:

image.png.43636ea54cb4aaf4d0c7dffc417dd847.png

Comedy gold.

Of course when looking at the form book you narrow it down to a four game period - basics in the art of the old form book.

We've been beaten once in the league since October which was when we were down to ten men.

We currently have a game in hand so your four point lead is fake news.

Seriously moronic these Queens buffoons but it's no surprise as they're used to languishing below the likes of Cowdenbeath. Despite having bought your way with the SPFL to four home fixtures in March you'll be winning nothing this season.

Money can't buy everything and it'll all come tumbling down. Meanwhile us and even the Morten will still be standing with some substantial backing from local communities as opposed to your part time joke fans.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

You're fucking shite and we showed that at Dens when you were pressed Hugh. There's absolutely no chance you'll be finishing above us come the end of the season and if you really think you have a chance it shows a complete Diddy mentality and a lack of knowledge of the league.

When we were terrible at the start of the season I warned all the laughing diddies to wait until May and I'll do the same with morons like you.

You'll take about 100 fans to Cappielow cause of your complete non-entity standing in football and Coyle will complain Morton didn't play proper football come full time. Proper football is winning titles and you can jizz yourself over your centre backs 2 yard passes all summer whilst I await Premiership football.

ETA - reported for sectarian jibe.

Thank you.

Username: Dundee-FC92
Current status: Still not rattled

3 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Comedy gold.

Of course when looking at the form book you narrow it down to a four game period - basics in the art of the old form book.

We've been beaten once in the league since October which was when we were down to ten men.

Seriously moronic these Queens buffoons but it's no surprise as they're used to languishing below the likes of Cowdenbeath. Despite having bought your way with the SPFL to four home fixtures in March you'll be winning nothing this season.

Money can't buy everything and it'll all come tumbling down. Meanwhile us and even the Morten will still be standing with some substantial backing from local communities as opposed to your part time joke fans.

Thank you.

Having a completely normal one today I see, mate. Enjoy your weekend and try not to burst any blood vessels with all that rage.

When we were terrible at the start of the season I warned all the laughing diddies to wait until May and I'll do the same with morons like you.

You'll take about 100 fans to Cappielow cause of your complete non-entity standing in football and Coyle will complain Morton didn't play proper football come full time. Proper football is winning titles and you can jizz yourself over your centre backs 2 yard passes all summer whilst I await Premiership football.

Thank you.

Ooft!

Thank you.

Could you clarify who Hugh was pressing and did they like it?

2 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you.

Anyone else find it funny when no mark team fans such as the Queens get so aggy when you tell them they're simply Old Firm fans without the bus fare, yet they automatically resort to Old Firm abuse when a Dundee fan mentions their manager. Utter morons.

At least the Morton showed their true colours when packing out Parkhead in the Scottish Cup. If it was Queens the home ends would be full with the part time Spiders.

Can a Morton fan please be sure to update everyone on the 'fast flowing, stunning football' they play cause I'm still to see it unless Cove keepers are passing the ball to their now departed striker or Ayr players are knocking it into their own net.

Thank you.

48 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Comedy gold.

Thank you.

Seems like you’re taking the break up well champ 

5 stars for effort though 

Edited by qpfc

Seriously moronic these Queens buffoons 

part time joke fans.

Unparalleled levels of seethe.

Word of the day 'moron' and its derivatives by any chance? 

Can yous make up your mind if we have no fans or part time Old Firm fans? I've seen both peddled in recent weeks and am having a bit of an identity crisis 

Back to the game…

Wouldn’t be surprised if Muirhead gets the nod in front of Oakley, given that it looks as though the latter hasn’t been training.

Key thing for me, though, is that Miller and, in particular, Quitongo can get in and about their full-backs, both of whom are better going forward than defending. That’s where the game will be won or lost.

Quitongo for either a match-winning performance… or a red card.

Other wee point of interest is what we’re saying about Kilday at 5 o’clock tomorrow: take your pick from ‘class is permanent’ or ‘f**k me, how is he still getting a game for a team at the top of the Championship?’

Comedy gold.

Thank you.

you-ok-you.gif.9618b0c05b7c9f2a3c28f8ef70d8c12b.gif

4 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Other wee point of interest is what we’re saying about Kilday at 5 o’clock tomorrow: take your pick from ‘class is permanent’ or ‘f**k me, how is he still getting a game for a team at the top of the Championship?’

Don't think Kilday has had a game this season where you've gone ‘f**k me, how is he still getting a game for a team at the top of the Championship?’ but we'll see

5 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Back to the game…

Wouldn’t be surprised if Muirhead gets the nod in front of Oakley, given that it looks as though the latter hasn’t been training.

Key thing for me, though, is that Miller and, in particular, Quitongo can get in and about their full-backs, both of whom are better going forward than defending. That’s where the game will be won or lost.

Quitongo for either a match-winning performance… or a red card.

Quitingo is a worry for me. Cant remember if he has played against us since joining Morton. Really like him as a player and imagine he will be fired up for this. Wouldn't wish him to get a red card however am hoping he has a stinker. 

5 minutes ago, mcjameos said:

Quitingo is a worry for me. Cant remember if he has played against us since joining Morton. Really like him as a player and imagine he will be fired up for this. Wouldn't wish him to get a red card however am hoping he has a stinker. 

He wasn't in the squad for the last game at Ochilview, if I remember correctly he was suspended for it.

7 minutes ago, QPFC67 said:

Don't think Kilday has had a game this season where you've gone ‘f**k me, how is he still getting a game for a team at the top of the Championship?’ but we'll see

That’s my point: we don’t see him every week, so are basically remembering a guy with a touch of class who was let go because injuries were beginning to catch up on him.

Don’t think any of us would have imagined he’d be playing every week in a promotion-chasing team in the distant year of 2023…

1 minute ago, mcjameos said:

Robson is the other one I’m amazed is still going at this level… Quitongo should be champing at the bit at the prospect of getting him running back towards his goal.

Btw, for football lovers everywhere, we should both press high without the ball tomorrow… and unashamedly go long when we have it.

Football’s about winning and the best way to beat this QP side is to press and hassle them and force them to defend the wide areas.

12 minutes ago, mcjameos said:

I liked Quitongo. He was entertaining to watch but just has no output in him. He can glide by players all day to then shank a cross into the stand. Would of still kept him as a squad player in all honesty but he seems as though he’s finally overcome his awful injury record 

7 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Robson is the other one I’m amazed is still going at this level… Quitongo should be champing at the bit at the prospect of getting him running back towards his goal.

I think many opposition fans will have the partick thistle version of Tommy Robson in their heads and immediately think he’s a weak link but he’s honestly been the best left back in the league for me. Week in week out he’s incredibly consistent and he’s now just as strong defensively as he is going forward. Seems like he’s took over the captaincy from Murray since his departure which speaks volumes for much he’s improved as a player.

Will be an interesting battle between Quitongo and Robson for sure 

6 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Not only is he still going, he's been made captain after Murray's exit. I feel like Queen's fans spend quite a lot of time on here talking about how much he's improved to people who must remember him for his spell at Thistle (who he's also scored twice against so far this season!), but he really has turned into a very reliable left back for us.