Dunfermline v Falkirk

15 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Just a really tall hoose with really good eyes!

I doubt you'll find anyone who had tickets to the game today who isn't gutted it's off, Bairn or Pars fan. From a playing perspective this can only benefit Falkirk though, and from a financial perspective it definitely doesn't benefit Dunfermline. For anyone to think, let alone say that it's not went ahead due to lack of effort is showing themselves up to be a fucking idiot. 

It's absolutely fair to question the contingencies in place with regards to what happens when the USH fails (as it has) but to say its lack of effort, you need to have some logic behind it. 

Not sure if this is a whoosh, but that's no from Today neebs. 

I couldn’t make it today so quite happy that it’s off, assuming that it’s not rescheduled in the next couple of weeks when I’m in Lanzarote.

The delay will also allow our new desperately needed right back time to settle in.

35 minutes ago, JulioBairn said:

Of course you tried to get it on. Every c**t in Dunfermline had contributed to a Go Fund Me page so some bellend could wave a flag on their behalf. Thoughts and prayers go out to the tifo. 

Finally someone gets to the real issue.

23 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Half time.

Decent first half. Hope we can keep up the intensity and get another.

Same number of shots on goal as the first half of your last two matches against us.

Edited by Disco Duck

14 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

That’s great, to be fair you will probably need it for the navy blue pound

Desperately.

8 minutes ago, Disco Duck said:

Same number of shots on goal as the first half of your last two matches against us.

Yet we still have 4 points from 6.

Edited by DA Baracus

4 minutes ago, Disco Duck said:

Strange brag. Have you forgotten that you didn’t have a shot on target until the 93rd minute at your place? You were that bad, McGlynn had to use number of corners to argue that you were better than us!

15 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Strange brag. Have you forgotten that you didn’t have a shot on target until the 93rd minute at your place? You were that bad, McGlynn had to use number of corners to argue that you were better than us!

It’s not really a brag, is it?  I know we’re shit.

39 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

I know some folk on here are joking, but there are folk on the Facebook pages who genuinely think this is a conspiracy because Dunfermline are running scared of Falkirk. Absolutely wild. 😂

Top of the league, unbeaten at home and never lost to them this season but we're running scared 😄