Dunfermline v Falkirk

20 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

I know you are, but what am I? 

I am rubber, you are glue!

20 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Yer that serious these days ffs

Deadly so.

12 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

To be fair their mass murderer supporter has now died so we can’t hold that against them anymore, it’s only the Tory peer left.

That you know of...

Just now, Salvo Montalbano said:

I know photos are deceptive but the pitch looks in pretty decent nick there. Areas nearby in the shade were quite firm but would take a stud when I was out at 1 o'clock ish.

African or European?

Disappointing that the game didn’t go ahead but understandable given what was said early doors about the part of the pitch under the stand that was unlikely to defrost. All the theories are just stupid and we go again.

On another note, who is this complete Bellend @parsladthat has went red dot crazy ? Are you about 15 son ?

8 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

I've spoken with apes more polite than you!

Hide contents

Anyone who has never played Monkey Island will be well confused by now

I'm glad to hear you attended your family reunion!

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

See if you can get a left winger to balance it out eh

image.jpeg.8c92be40e38f5e78a9abd56e5c2649bb.jpeg

Big Jim on the left and Willie Rennie and the former SNP MSP in Stirling through the middle.

Ideal.

Was bitterly disappointed that the game was off yesterday, I was checking the grass in my garden and surrounding streets and it didn’t look too bad, thawing out etc but as I drove towards the City centre some areas without sunlight were all white and frozen, unfortunately East End falls into that category. Over it quite quickly as I love a midweek game under the lights (assuming that’s when this’ll be on).

Hope we don’t have to wait too long until the rearranged game but our January is mobbed, even one of the Tuesdays in January occupied with a trip to Dens for the Challenge Cup. Plus we already have an away fixture with Airdrie that we’re waiting on a date for.

Both teams likely to strengthen by time we meet again so we might even play nice football when we beat you this time… 

33 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

Plus we already have an away fixture with Airdrie that we’re waiting on a date for.

The SPFL must be the slowest organisers in world football, today was the perfect day to replay the Falkirk game no doubt they haven't got their 2023 calendar out at Hampden yet.

If we have to wait 3 weeks for a date on the Airdrie game I guess the Falkirk game will be April or May:lol: