Dunfermline v Falkirk

51 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

I think if Dunfermline fail to fulfil this fixture for a second time the three points should be awarded to Falkirk automatically tbh…..

Nah. If the game’s off, it should just be declared a 0-0 draw. Probably better than us having to sit through the 0-0 draw that will happen if the game goes ahead. Would save us from watching Falkirk pass it about the back for a few mins, before an aimless punt forward every time they get the ball.

24 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

Now now - remember the absolute mess you cants got in when the Rovers were awarded the League 1 title by default. Can't have it both ways chaps

Well, given how we were shafted then I would consider this part recompense…

11 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Nah. If the game’s off, it should just be declared a 0-0 draw. Probably better than us having to sit through the 0-0 draw that will happen if the game goes ahead. Would save us from watching Falkirk pass it about the back for a few mins, before an aimless punt forward every time they get the ball.

To be fair, I thought we we’re absolutely awful that day too.

A bit more hopeful we will see something more positive with some of the new signings and the improvement that a few of our other players have shown in recent weeks. 

Cue the inevitable disappointment……

1 minute ago, roman_bairn said:

A bit more hopeful we will see something more positive with some of the new signings and the improvement that a few of our other players have shown in recent weeks. 

Declare both remaining games 0-0 draws then watch one or both of us inevitably f**k it up vs Peterhead/Clyde

30 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

Now now - remember the absolute mess you cants got in when the Rovers were awarded the League 1 title by default. Can't have it both ways chaps

9 points deducted now.

15 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Captain birdseye's not going to have his Fisher friend bailing him out of choppy waters this time, 3-0 the bairns with McGowdielocks sent off early on after Henderson's gave him a noogie.

6 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Yeah. First half at East End, you were very good. The other 135 minutes against us, not so much. Having said that, from what fans of other clubs have said, you seem to win with a bit more ‘style’ than us at the moment. It does sound like things are starting to come together for you guys.

If I’m being honest, I’d be fine with a draw. I think that would suit us more than it would suit you and would leave things firmly in our own hands. However, I absolutely want to win this and give ourselves a big cushion and damage Falkirk’s hopes/momentum a bit. I don’t care about style of play or anything this season, I just want to get out of this division as quickly as possible.

Michael Fish is a close family friend, he says we're going to have really bad snow until July so best to cancel all plans now, especially SPFL League 1 and just call the league now. Top level weatherman but didn't realise he had such pulling power at the SPFL. 

Edited by The Toun Clock

4 hours ago, Grant228 said:

If we have to put our USH I hole we don't bother. 

It's worth it to stop a Saturday game, becoming a midweek game and the drop in income that comes with that. 

However in this instance the game is already on a Tuesday, if we're banging the USH on the weather will be shite and cold which will only impact the attendance more. Get it off, put it back a couple of weeks. Easy. 

Shiteing it.

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy

Nothing to fear here against Falkirk. We just have to turn up and get in about them. I don't anticipate a high scoring game, but I see us winning no matter.

15 minutes ago, Wind Chime Jimmy said:

Nothing to fear here against Falkirk. We just have to turn up and get in about them. I don't anticipate a high scoring game, but I see us winning no matter.

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

How many points have Falkirk taken off Fife teams this season? 4 out of a possible 15? 

41 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Shiteing it.

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy

Looking XC weather, looks a mare weather wise. So, yeah, it might not go ahead. Therefore God must also be shitting it too. 

2 minutes ago, Wind Chime Jimmy said:

Looking XC weather, looks a mare weather wise. So, yeah, it might not go ahead. Therefore God must also be shitting it too. 

You're going to need something stronger than Christianity if you think God takes anything to do with what happens in Dunfermline.

episode 14 GIF

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
7 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

You're going to need something stronger than Christianity if you think God takes anything to do with what happens in Dunfermline.

episode 14 GIF

Your predictable stale patter has way too much reliance on the sordid accusation of Fifers being guilty of incestuous behaviour to gain a cheap laugh. Like yourself, that's relatively boring.

8 hours ago, Wind Chime Jimmy said:

Your predictable stale patter has way too much reliance on the sordid accusation of Fifers being guilty of incestuous behaviour to gain a cheap laugh. Like yourself, that's relatively boring.

Pompous post of the day.