Dunfermline v Falkirk

39 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

I know some folk on here are joking, but there are folk on the Facebook pages who genuinely think this is a conspiracy because Dunfermline are running scared of Falkirk. Absolutely wild. 😂

Top of the league, unbeaten at home and never lost to them this season but we're running scared 😄

6 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

On the whole the postponement benefits us the most. We now.have 2 winnable games in a row then a cup game so as long as we don't f**k up, we should be in the same, if not better position by the time the re-arranged fixture comes around.

Aye, there's a wee sentence in there that worries me a bit though!

54 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

I know some folk on here are joking, but there are folk on the Facebook pages who genuinely think this is a conspiracy because Dunfermline are running scared of Falkirk. Absolutely wild. 😂

That scared from being 7 points ahead. Makes perfect sense. 

1 minute ago, latapythelegend said:

Worries me too but the expectation is still there. The reality is that we are still absolute pish.

You never know, maybe the new RB is shit hot, the McGinn & Henderson midfield combo turns out to be a master stroke and Lawal's injury isn't as bad as first thought! 

Might all be roses from here on in!

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy

I got a look at the pitch at 11.40am today and there's no way it was on. Only bit of the pitch that getting sun was a skinny patch in front of the Norrie. See the photos.

received_5902275989828553-01.jpeg

received_692269839351712-01.jpeg