Queens Park ⚪️⚫️ Vs Partick Thistle 🟡🔴

Just now, Maine said:

Did the ref just book Lawless for not standing far enough back, then proceed to count 10 yards and spray his line after the booking?

I think so yes, that one was a bit weird but the other two booking were correct.

Thistle been the better team since the goal, we are giving it away too cheaply at times 

10 minutes ago, partick_twinny said:

A mate of mine just messaged me to say he turned up at Lesser Hampden not long before kick off 😂

He's trying to get a refund because it says Lesser on the ticket 

Where did he get his ticket from? I bought one for this earlier today online and it clearly says Ochilview on it.

Good work by Queen's and with Arbroath getting their act together today makes the result even better. Great start to the year. Worrying that Caley seem to be pulling their socks up too. Still - happy days.

I could never in my wildest dreams have imagined this in my (many) years supporting the club.

On 27/12/2022 at 16:27, I Clavdivs said:

Good luck to Tommy but think we may have gone one better at left back with Harry Milne, just saying like .

On 27/12/2022 at 17:34, Pie Of The Month said:

Based on having eyes.

image.gif.73918d02fa967c60e91fd2aa45f5fc2f.gif

On 27/12/2022 at 18:56, oneteaminglasgow said:

Harry Milne being better than Tommy Robson is almost the polar opposite of a ‘bold claim’

Another disasterclass from Milne at left back when he comes up against better players🤔

Good night