Queens Park ⚪️⚫️ Vs Partick Thistle 🟡🔴

1 hour ago, I Clavdivs said:

Good luck to Tommy but think we may have gone one better at left back with Harry Milne, just saying like .

I have thoroughly enjoyed Milne getting skint by Dom Thomas multiple times this season 

Fwiw I do really rate Milne from his time at Cove but he’s looked rubbish against us this season 

2 hours ago, I Clavdivs said:

Good luck to Tommy but think we may have gone one better at left back with Harry Milne, just saying like .

Tommy’s been great since he arrived for us. Last season he had some defensive issues, occasionally, mostly to do with positional play and largely because he was alway looking to get forward. His attacking role is exceptionally good for this league. This season he’s tied a knot in the loopholes and been a sure start all season. But like all of our better players, they play as a unit which is above all else our biggest asset at the moment. He and Foxy are joined at the hip. 

Arguably our weakest spot in defence is the RB position so yer man might have his day as well.

3 hours ago, qpfc said:

I have thoroughly enjoyed Milne getting skint by Dom Thomas multiple times this season 

Fwiw I do really rate Milne from his time at Cove but he’s looked rubbish against us this season 

Yeah,Harry took at wee while to adapt to full time football and pace of Championship earlier in season and had a couple of lows,however, I’m sure you’ll find him, and the rest of a much improved defence, a different prospect this time around plus he’s been banging in some glorious goals as an added bonus recently .

Edited by I Clavdivs

Looks like a cracking  day for the match. Crisp, cold and bright.

A good chance to see if we can improve our away form going into the New Year.

Edited by jagfox

Why do they (Queens Park)wait until the day of the match to announce this?

Did this at last game and the cashgates were moving faster than the ticket ones as some fans as usual struggled to use the scanners/ their mobile devices.

Anyway, get them and C*yle pumped Thistle.

Thank you.

Heading along to this as our operation to sabotage the Cappielow pitch to force a postponement has clearly been successful.

Ideally wouldn't be in the away end here as the view isn't as good but how full does the wee main stand tend to get spiders fans? Don't want to take a seat there if I'd be taking it away from someone who would usual be sat there.

11 minutes ago, AuAl said:

Heading along to this as our operation to sabotage the Cappielow pitch to force a postponement has clearly been successful.

Ideally wouldn't be in the away end here as the view isn't as good but how full does the wee main stand tend to get spiders fans? Don't want to take a seat there if I'd be taking it away from someone who would usual be sat there.

Supposedly less than ten home end tickets left this morning.

11 minutes ago, AuAl said:

It’s definitely ticket only, so if you can buy a ticket online the seat’s available. Enjoy the game.

Morton should be relegated straight to the Lowland league.

2 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

It’s definitely ticket only, so if you can buy a ticket online the seat’s available. Enjoy the game.

Morton should be relegated straight to the Lowland league.

What have the Lowland League done to deserve that ? .