PnB celeb spotting

Disco Duck

48 minutes ago, GordonD said:

I was once at a team meeting in Sheffield and there were about a dozen of us staying in the same hotel. Punt and Dennis had been appearing locally and were staying there too. We agreed among ourselves that nobody would take any notice of them. They happened to be sitting between our table and the toilets so every time somebody went for a pish he would have to walk past them. They looked up eagerly when they saw the person approaching then their faces fell as he kept going.

The unfunny half of the Mary Whitehouse Experience. 

• 7 months later...
2 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

The wee laddie that stays next door to me has an Argentina top with Messi on it, but I don't think...

I’d imagine that’s because you know who Messi is and that he’s not a child that lives in Larbert. 

Said it before on other threads but Daniel O'Donnell is an absolute diamond of a man. Came to our care home with zero fanfare when he was in the midst of rehearsing for his Glasgow show that night (we're at the back of East Kilbride) and spent an hour serenading and chatting with the residents. Brings tears to my eyes still remembering the impact he had. That was a little over 10 years ago.

1 hour ago, velo army said:

Said it before on other threads but Daniel O'Donnell is an absolute diamond of a man. Came to our care home with zero fanfare when he was in the midst of rehearsing for his Glasgow show that night (we're at the back of East Kilbride) and spent an hour serenading and chatting with the residents. Brings tears to my eyes still remembering the impact he had. That was a little over 10 years ago.

You've been a resident in the same care home for ten years?

3 hours ago, velo army said:

Was in a queue for a fair ground ride last December and realised that Eva Mendes was in front of me. Didn't say anything or bother her as she was with her kids and I thought it was just nice she was just being a normal, everyday person and not a massive ego with a huge entourage looking for preferential treatment like the tabloids lead you to believe these people are.