PnB celeb spotting

Disco Duck

3 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

I'm not overly concerned about the constant mis-spelling of Savile, but Dalgleish gets me a bit triggered

I too have a surname that's misspelt more often than not, so I imagine Kenny giving it one of these whenever he sees Dalgleish written down.

7J76.gif

4 hours ago, Dunfermline Don said:

Jim Bowen. He would regularly perform with a Jazz Band in the bars and on one evening when the ship was delayed due to a medical emergency he offered to do a show in the Grand Lounge to keep the passengers entertained. 

Smashing great super story!

1 hour ago, stevieKTID said:

Met Barry Lavety at a rave in the early 90's.

Had a brief exchange with Ruud Gullit this summer and see him quite regularly as he parks his electric car outside one of my clients houses in Amsterdam's Oud Zuid neighbourhood.

Was the brief exchange "move your fecking van" or "you've got your hands full!"?

9 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

TBH I just googled his songs.  I assumed there would be something appropriate.

Hope you didn't listen to them. I've only heard two and I'm blaming them on everything bad that's happened since, including this current strain of influenza.

On 28/12/2022 at 18:15, Bert Raccoon said:

I did the tango with Alex Kapranos from Franz Ferdinand.

Glastonbury 2010? Saw him wandering about that year. Seen a few down there, Andy Bell from Ride and Bez obviously.

Have met a handful of C-Listers. Ricky Tomlinson was pleasant. Irvine Welsh was a good c**t. Kevin Bridges was sound too though his missus not so much. Also Andy Peters at Disney World in 1991. Probably peaked with that one.

6 minutes ago, Gibby82 said:

Glastonbury 2010? Saw him wandering about that year. Seen a few down there, Andy Bell from Ride and Bez obviously.

Have met a handful of C-Listers. Ricky Tomlinson was pleasant. Irvine Welsh was a good c**t. Kevin Bridges was sound too though his missus not so much. Also Andy Peters at Disney World in 1991. Probably peaked with that one.

Kapranos was actually in Barfly, but aye, Glasto was great for celeb spotting. Saw a very grumpy Angus Deaton and Harry Enfield up at The Stone Circle and a guy off Emmerdale getting pulled along in a trailor behind a tractor