Perth Fermers V Taysides big team

Well, Christ knows what we'll serve up but fair fucks to Fox, our form in the last 10 games has us sitting 4th.

However we're joint 4th with our rural Perthshire hosts, above them only on goal difference.

I'm going for a wet fart of a performance on a cold, soggy wet day and to lose 1-0 to a goal from Nicky Clark stemming from a horrible defensive blunder leading to a keeper flog and in off the post after 60 mins with absolutely no inspiration from anyone after that point.

Or we'll steamroller this rabble and win 4-0.

So really, no idea.

48 minutes ago, Steve McQueen said:

I was more surprised at the statement that Tayside is thing! Must make this a Derby?

It's probably 5th most important Derby to us. I'd go

Dundee 

Brechin

Forfar

The Sheep

The Fermers

Edited by mishtergrolsch

While its probably not important to win this, it kind of feels like it is.

Now just 1 win in 5 since beating Rangers, and in our next 5 league games we play both sides of the OF and Livingston. A cup game v Rangers in there which gives us a double header against them.

Feels like we'll be cutting the size of the squad rather than improving it in January too, so hitting a major dip and getting dragged into the scrap at the bottom again during that month would be awful timing and launch the whole thing into a panic.

So aye, just win so we can relax again.

17 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Nicky Clark will definitely score, sending the many United fans who complained for the last two years that he wasn't good enough for Dundee United into a meltdown because we sold him.

I think its 2-2 in terms of former players?

McGowan and Clark to score for us, Middleton and Watt for you.