Kilmarnock v St Mirren

7 minutes ago, ford prefect said:

Listening to the Killie ppv. Jeez I know who to go to if I've ever ran out of lemon for my gin. Is our commentary that biased? They were hilariously one sided.

Have to agree. I watched it on KillieTV as away for New Year, John Barnes commentary was terrible, even had me cringing at the nonesense he was spouting. 

7 minutes ago, ford prefect said:

Listening to the Killie ppv. Jeez I know who to go to if I've ever ran out of lemon for my gin. Is our commentary that biased? They were hilariously one sided.

The highlight for me with them was their collective screaming for Shaughnessy to be sent off near the end - " does the ref not know the rules ! That's a definite red card! I'm sure it will be looked at by VAR" . What an absolute pair of belters.

Decent point for us considering. 

Just now, C4mmy31 said:

Have to agree. I watched it on KillieTV as away for New Year, John Barnes commentary was terrible, even had me cringing at the nonesense he was spouting. 

Thanks for confirming, just wanted to check if it was just with me being the away fan I felt like it. 

80 mins against ten men where we couldn't carve out many chances. We are brutal going forward.

Dunno what game McInnes watches sometimes with his changes or lack of. Jones on for width down a side where the full back then hardly passes to him. Shaw on for two minutes as if that's going to change anything. 

Chrisene is absolutely honking. Several times he turned in his own channel and passed in towards his own box and lost the ball. Get him tae f**k and play our own players.

Huge missed opportunity today. 

Worst time wasting I've seen, but that's up to the ref to deal with it.

As it was McInnes negated any advantage we should have had by moving Wright inside to double up on Main, incredibly negative.

A point a piece fair enough in a game where we just didn't do anywhere near enough to merit 3 points.

Don’t think anyone could have begrudged us the victory if Grieve scored at the end. We were pretty comfortable throughout regardless of Erhahon getting sent off. Killie are a very poor side. Thought Strain was the best player on the park. 
If the reaction at the ground was anything to go by, a lot of people have been waiting for this day to use against Erhahon. Daft mistake but every player on that pitch will have made one. Doesn’t change the impact he has made this season.  

Same sentiment as after the Livvy  game - if someone tells me that after the World Cup break, we’d beat Aberdeen, and draw away on both pish artificial surfaces, I’d grab the pen and sign the contract for the five points. Onwards and upwards.

Killie fans booing the Saints support in the attendance was weird as was their permanent rage but for our defence to stand firm for 90 minutes including injury time was magnificent.

We have as much character and team spirit as I can remember from any Saints squad.

Hopefully one of the Well boys can confirm that was a typical Robbo team performance 😀

I don't know if it was just the adrenaline during the game, it the feeling everything was against us, but I thought there were some pretty massive performances in there today, especially, but not only, from Gallagher, Fraser, Strain, Baccus, Main and Gogic. Really no failures and if we'd won it at the end I don't think that would have been unfair.

I saw the Erhahon red pretty clearly at the time, and though it was pretty soft, it looked pretty clear to me. Shame if that's his last game for us, and felt bad for Brophy. I hope Brophy keeps his starting role for our next game, I think whatever striker that wasn't Curtis Main would have been off, and to be fair, it was 100% the correct call from Robbo.

8 minutes ago, Torfason said:

Killie fans booing the Saints support in the attendance was weird as was their permanent rage but for our defence to stand firm for 90 minutes including injury time was magnificent.

We have as much character and team spirit as I can remember from any Saints squad.

Hopefully one of the Well boys can confirm that was a typical Robbo team performance 😀

I thought that was very strange too; we always applaud the away support (with two obvious exceptions) because we appreciate any fan spending the time and money to come and support their team.