Motherwell v County (Stoppable Force v Moveable Object)

Aye, Laidlaw is utter pish. I know you lads are struggling and as a supporter of a club in the league below it might be a bit rich coming from me, but he's never looked like a decent Championship keeper nevermind a top flight one. Easily the poorest in the division barring maybe United's calamity duo (although apparently they're looking better now they've settled).

Edited by Ludo*1

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Aye, Laidlaw is utter pish. I know you lads are struggling and as a supporter of a club in the league below it might be a bit rich coming from me, but he's never looked like a decent Championship keeper never-ending a top flight one. Easily the poorest in the division barring maybe United's calamity duo (although apparently they're looking better now they've settled).

He’s not even close to our worst starter though.  He isn’t really the problem. 

13 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Aye, Laidlaw is utter pish. I know you lads are struggling and as a supporter of a club in the league below it might be a bit rich coming from me, but he's never looked like a decent Championship keeper nevermind a top flight one. Easily the poorest in the division barring maybe United's calamity duo (although apparently they're looking better now they've settled).

Laidlaw is just a mediocre keeper.

Callachan, Watson and various others are either just utter murder.

1 minute ago, central staggie said:

We've played better this season and lost. A draw was probably fair but by god we are fucking brutal to watch. It's gone beyond despondency for me now - it's full blown rage at how poor some of our players are.

Thought you might have been a Motherwell fan until I noticed your username. 

We'll see you in the Championship next season 🤝

2 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:

Thought you might have been a Motherwell fan until I noticed your username. 

We'll see you in the Championship next season 🤝

Nah. The top flight team will waltz the playoffs. Only one of us is going down.