Motherwell v County (Stoppable Force v Moveable Object)

Can whoever loses this game just stop playing until August? 

Cannot see us getting out of this mess unless we somehow pull 3 points out of this one. Will likely head along but I cant bring myself to buy a ticket. Totally scunnered with this team. Could replace the entire squad and can't say there is any who I would miss massively. Sooner this season ends, Don Cowie takes over, we can pretend its 2018 again and go win the Championship under an ex-player, the better.

9 minutes ago, MarkPockets said:

Can whoever loses this game just stop playing until August? 

Cannot see us getting out of this mess unless we somehow pull 3 points out of this one. Will likely head along but I cant bring myself to buy a ticket. Totally scunnered with this team. Could replace the entire squad and can't say there is any who I would miss massively. Sooner this season ends, Don Cowie takes over, we can pretend its 2018 again and go win the Championship under an ex-player, the better.

Says a lot about both teams seasons that it took me until the last sentence to work out whether a Motherwell fan or a Ross County fan wrote this. 

Having missed a few games already due to work commmitments and fixture changes for T.V. etc, I'm already well down on my season ticket investment. For that reason I have stuck in a lieu day to get along on Saturday. This has already become a huge game for both sides, and a loss here is verging on unthinkable (as I suppose is the thought of actually pissing away a lieu day to watch this shite).

The only guarantee is that it will be an utter shitfest, fought out by two teams absolutely terrified of losing. Despite both defences regularly leaking like sieves, I can actually see a 0-0 stalemate which is absolutely no use to anyone. If there is to be a winner, I just pray that, for once, it's fucking us.

van veen taking over from tony watt as having the "obligatory worldie out of nowhere" against county

no idea what our starting 11 will be

struggling to give a toss

As much as a repeat of 5-0 would kick start this phase of the season, it will be 1-1 and we will limp along.

Lamie to slice one of his pings to the wing, it gets caught in the wind and flies over the head of the keeper.

(Practice for Arbroath)

Edited by ropy

Good to see the optimism flying around this thread. One thing I will say is that Motherwell have 6 goals in their last 4 home games. Given that we are allergic to shooting, I’d expect a home win here. Yet again, I have no idea what the tombola will throw up this week, so I’m going to guess something along these lines.

Laidlaw

Randall-Johnson-Baldwin-Iacovitti-Harmon

Tillson-Callachan-Loturi

Hiwula-White

Bare in mind, this isn’t how I think we should start but rather how I think we will start. I think this will be seen as a must not lose game and I think we will go there for a draw and try to shithouse a 1-0. If Dhanda is fit, he’ll obviously play. I’d not be surprised to see Owura shoehorned into the side to lose the ball a couple more times and over hit a few more crosses. 

Having accepted that we will likely occupy 12th position come May, I hope we come through this game with no injuries in the hope that we might actually win a game against Accies next week - surely we can’t make a c**t of that one? Surely?

18 hours ago, Pete the Jakey said:

Johnson in for Randall

Baldwin in for Watson

Dhanda, if fit, in for Callachan.

And we’ll probably still get pumped 3-0. 👍

Agree with these changes. Also think 'pass back' Tilson needs a spell on the bench and I'd retain Cancola as holding midfielder. He should never have been substiuted last week!