Celtic v Rangers. League Cup final. 26 February

Flybhoy

1 minute ago, Renfrewblue said:

No, but we all know that's what the issue was. A perceived lack of respect for Celtic. 

Trying to suggest otherwise is disingenuous nonsense. 

No. It was him saying how much better than Celtic Rangers were that was particularly funny. No one was offended. That’s all in your head clearly.

1 minute ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Cos he’s a wee dick with a big mouth.

To be laughed at.

Your reaction undermines any point you make. 

Congratulations to your team today. Better team for the majority of the game. Although surprisingly shaky after the Morelos goal. 

And Haksabanovic might need a trip to Specsavers. Those late misses were criminal. 

Just now, Renfrewblue said:

Congratulations to your team today. Better team for the majority of the game. Although surprisingly shaky after the Morelos goal. 

And Haksabanovic might need a trip to Specsavers. Those late misses were criminal. 

Don’t get me wrong and I’m sorry I haven’t been clear - I think the eleven of them on the park and all the subs and the manager are dicks too.

The fans are just plain fucking weird.

3 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I think you’ve nailed it sir. It’s a strange way to celebrate winning a cup. He’s maybe used to it Tbf 😂.

You not at the game again pal as usual 😂 ??

Is it? Fair enough you do understand strange so I’ll bow to your superior knowledge.

And why would a Hibs fan be at Celtic/Rangers cup final? 🤔

18 minutes ago, Renfrewblue said:

I think you probably have more pressing worries than Haksabanovics ability to finish.

After all the big talk off the park all week the gap (pun intended) to our mob was clearly evident.

Edited by Jinky67

14 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Is it? Fair enough you do understand strange so I’ll bow to your superior knowledge.

And why would a Hibs fan be at Celtic/Rangers cup final? 🤔

Sorry sir. 1. I don’t think it’s a strange way for you to celebrate as your first port of call is usually P&B. 2. I don’t think you were at the game.

Good night - enjoy P&B.

22 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Sorry sir. 1. I don’t think it’s a strange way for you to celebrate as your first port of call is usually P&B. 2. I don’t think you were at the game.

Good night - enjoy P&B.

1. Yeah i can often post on the bus on the road home from matches, i go to the games with my kids so tend not to act like a raging fucking nutcase these days where my first thought is to go get leathered after a game, old and boring now….sorry 🤷‍♂️

2. Couldn’t give a f**k mate, you repeatedly post shit you make up to try be credible and I’ve called you out way too many times for it now for your opinion to mean anything to me in fact it was only the other week you made a c**t of yourself calling a Celtic fan out for not being in Perth whilst you couldn’t be arsed going to watch your team play 20 mins up the road and posted on here instead which I reminded you of 🤣

Edited by Jinky67

7 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

1. Yeah i can often post on the bus on the road home from matches, i go to the games with my kids so tend not to act like a raging fucking nutcase these days where my first thought is to go get leathered after a game, old and boring now….sorry 🤷‍♂️

2. Couldn’t give a f**k mate, you repeatedly post shit you make up to try be credible and I’ve called you out way too many times for it now for your opinion to mean anything to me in fact it was only the other week you made a c**t of yourself calling a Celtic fan out for not being in Perth whilst you couldn’t be arsed going to watch your team play 20 mins up the road and posted on here instead which I reminded you of 🤣

1. I commend you on going straight home. Nothing wrong with that - Celtic win 90% of games so you can’t celebrate all the time. 2. 20 mins up the road ? A c**t of myself ? You’ve no idea where I live son.

Edited by Grangemouth Bairn