Divisional Round Weekend

lichtie23

Home teams all the way for me.

Only exception I can see is if the Cowboys knock off Tampa tonight I can see them potentially winning in Santa wherever the hell it is the 9'ers play these days, but I'd still say it's unlikely.

Can't see the Jags putting up much of a fight in Arrowhead because I can't see KC easing off the coverage and making life simpler for Lawrence the way our moron HC did, Eagles will top the Giants but I don't see them winning the whole thing, and the Bills are a better and more rounded team than Cinci so homefield should see them through. Cinci has a lot of momentum, but they still have huge problems protecting Burrow and that's something you can only get away with playing around for so long.

Just hope the niners do the business I'm no niners fan just a hater of Darth Jones and his evil empire and I must admit to being a little bit worried as they looked good against the Brady bunch 

Edited by doulikefish

I think that's as much to do with the Bucs being absolute keek as it is Dallas being anything special. 8-9 when they play in a Division of total garbage :bag

They can't run the ball worth a damn, and despite what is often said about the modern NFL, that is still an enormous Achilles' heel for any team. It's also been a season-long problem for the Chargers and a big part of the reason why they couldn't put away bad teams or beat any good ones.

Would love nothing more than for Jacksonville to turn over Kansas City and wipe the smug grin right off Mahomes face. Ain’t happening though - Mahomes = Brady, Kelce = Gronkowski, Reid = Belichick. Could fall in a barrel of shite and still come out smelling of roses and doing their fcuking tomahawk chant. Hoping for a 49ers v Bills/Bengals SB. Could then sit back and enjoy it with me quite liking all of them. Should be a great game if it involved Kittle, Samuel, Burrow, Chase, Allen & Co.

If it’s Kansas City v Dallas… I might not be responsible for my actions. 🤪

The Cheats should be immediately banned and opponents awarded the win if they start that fucking "tomahawk" chant. It's fucking racist.

Also they need to change their name, after all the "Redskins" had to 

Am hoping the Bills go all the way this year but I just have a sneaky suspicion that they'll fall short against the Bengals.

Saturday 

Jaguars @ Chiefs

Giants @ Eagles

Sunday

Bengals @ Bills

Cowboys @ 49ers

6 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I have a bad feeling that Dallas will win. 

Same. With ICT being mostly piss at the minute the Niners are making me seriously happy right now and I feel like it's all going to come crashing down sooner or later and Dallas seem like the perfect team to do it.