Beale's Weasels 🇬🇧Vs Ian's Angels 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿- Rangers 🔵⚪️🔴Vs Thistle🟡🔴⚫️

jagfox

I’d imagine we will use this game to get minutes into certain players while maintaining a strong team to avoid complacency.

Players like Raskin, Colak, Hagi and Cantwell id imagine will start with others like Wright, Devine and Lowry to get some game time.

Edited by AJF

Hopefully Billy Beale is content with a routine 3-0 win with some minutes for his new signings, as alluded to by AJF. I will take that right now. I'd probablyprefer a home double-header with Hamilton and Cove again, tbh.

20 minutes ago, jagfox said:

Hopefully Billy Beale is content with a routine 3-0 win with some minutes for his new signings, as alluded to by AJF. I will take that right now. I'd probablyprefer a home double-header with Hamilton and Cove again, tbh.

It'll depend on how Thistle set up. Fully defensive and we're unlikely to score more than 3. We're not that creative or deadly at the minute. 

Open up and give us space, like Hearts, and you will probably get scuffed. 

If we play like we did last two games this could be double figures. Hoping we get a bit of a reaction and keep it respectable. 

Has it been confirmed what Graham's red card last week was for? If it was swearing then he'll be available for this but if it was an off the ball violent conduct then he won't be and Mullen up front makes things even scarier. 

I mean there's a good chance Graham gets sent off again anyway, Muirhead if he plays too is likely to do something which will get picked up by VAR. 

1 hour ago, Fuctifano said:

Has it been confirmed what Graham's red card last week was for? If it was swearing then he'll be available for this but if it was an off the ball violent conduct then he won't be and Mullen up front makes things even scarier. 

McCall claimed that it was for swearing at the ref. 

44 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

If we play like we did last two games this could be double figures. Hoping we get a bit of a reaction and keep it respectable. 

I mean there's a good chance Graham gets sent off again anyway, Muirhead if he plays too is likely to do something which will get picked up by VAR. 

Nothing on SFA website, that I could see. Probably find out on Sunday before kick-off...

6 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

SFA have been shite for listing the suspensions on their website over the past few months, no idea why as it used to just be a standard thing they put out every week.

Thought it was just me, haha. They seemed to just have appeals when I looked the other day.