Cove v Ayr - Friday Night Fitba

7 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Jason Naismith has started two league games this season. On both occasions his team have been pumped 5-0 by the Super Ayr.  What an outstanding record for a useless Killie b*****d. 

A fabulous tidbit, top marks statto!

15 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Jason Naismith has started two league games this season. On both occasions his team have been pumped 5-0 by the Super Ayr.  What an outstanding record for a useless Killie b*****d. 

giphy-1.gif

Just now, ancientnoise said:

My pleasure. If your team keep this up you'll be guaranteed a play-off place.

But I watch all the Championship games, and with the way yoose are going about it, I don't see why auto-promo can't be yours.

You must agree, surely?

Queens Park next week is a big acid test. We've already beat them twice this season, one of which was an absolute humping. Dundee will also be there or thereabouts but I see no reason why we cant realistically dream of automatic promotion  

1 hour ago, Hursty said:

On top of that, he was brought on in the away win at Queen's Park while they were winning 2-1 :lol:

That was his previous league game before the 5-0. 

And then the 0-5. 

Edited by itzdrk

10 hours ago, Fifespud said:

I can’t see how it’s much down to the skip dweller, he’s only been back a couple of weeks. Therefore it’s down to the team who are the players? 

Two previous Cove games on the 2nd and 7th of January saw them ship a barrowload of goals, Hartley returned on the 5th of January, you would have thought his first priority would be tightening the defence with a couple of players in at least.

You always strengthen your weaknesses in football.

So yes Hartley has to take the blame for that result.

What will happen if you win promotion? Are you allowed to play at Somerset, or is the era of groundsharing still a thing?

It's been so long since this was a thing I've completely forgotten!

What will happen if you win promotion? Are you allowed to play at Somerset, or is the era of groundsharing still a thing?

3 minutes ago, baba douche said:

Yes there is no problem with the stadium in the prem 

Piece of piss.  4 goals of high quality as well (Dempsey's the best for me).  Think Reading going off helped, he was shanking the ball out the park every time and we barely did that rest of the night.