Edinburgh VS Falkirk

1 hour ago, Bay Citizen said:

Big Three, we've not been able to play against Queen of the South either.

Aye, but I'm more annoyed by the way we've approached the last two Dunfermline games! Probably the two most boring games I've ever attended.

I'd rather we play our normal game and have a go, even if we get beat 2-3 or 3-4 than go to East End Park trying to shitfest a 0-0 bore.

Anyway, back to this game. Falkirk boosted by 3 new signings,  we've signed, well, nobody,  so banker away win. 2-0 Bairns

9 minutes ago, mr porky said:

What pubs closest to Meadowbank for Falkirk fans

There’s a micro Brewery place in an industrial estate right near the stadium. Was excellent, has a bar set up serving food and craft beers onsite.  Can’t remember its name.

Edited by LatapyBairn.

Going by McGlynn's interview tonight it'll be the same team that started against Alloa with all three new signings having to work themselves into the team.

Ordinarily I wouldn't have a problem with that but the thought of Oliver up top on his own again is haunting me.

1 hour ago, Sarcastic Bairn said:

Bellfield Brewery & Taproom.

Can recommend it. Great beer selection and usually have a street food type thing on. Loads of seating although last time I went it was outside mainly with heaters on the tables. Weather looks good so I’m heading there. 

Looking forward to this game. As a Falkirk fans we still should be apprehensive as we have had our fair share of false dawns in recent years  FC EMBRA have had a brilliant start to their first season at this level and are certainly no mugs.

Hope we can extend our winning run and would be happy scrapping a 0-1 victory. Jordan Allan scoring would be ace

Can’t see us beating Falkirk  - we will shit ourselves against you as we did against Dunfermline- we have been playing with a lot of fear over the past few days and we don’t bloody need to - just bloody give it a go !!!!!

Edited by jacobsladder

22 minutes ago, jacobsladder said:

Can’t see us beating Falkirk  - we will shit ourselves against you as we did against Dunfermline- we have been playing with a lot of fear over the past few days and we don’t bloody need to - just bloody give it a go !!!!!

Just seen the starting line up and Yes, you're right! Once again we're about to conceed a game against Falkirk or Dunfermline!  😠 😡

I like Maybury,  overall he's doing  a great job, BUT he needs to stop this, bottling the games against the supposed big teams.

0-0 Halftime - Falkirk will be more frustrated- they are bossing midfield a bit too much for my liking - good chances missed for both sides and Edinburgh are definitely playing with less fear than they did v Dunfermline- just have a feeling though that Falkirk can take it up a gear or two in the second half