The Ton v Dundee, 17/2/23

Even by P&B standards this is a poor match thread.

No consideration of who is in the teams and/or likely to have an impact.

I take it few of the Dundee poster attend away games!

In line with this new standard I am getting down a bit earlier and checking out all the promised bare knuckle pre-match entertainment. Also if or when rain materialises expect some demonstrations of masculinity from shirtless Dee's fans in the WDE.

On the football side hope Dougie goes with the same 11 who started Saturday, for it will make for a good entertaining game.  

Edited by Paisley Ton
fun

52 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:

Even by P&B standards this is a poor match thread.

No consideration of who is in the teams and/or likely to have an impact.

I take it few of the Dundee poster attend away games!

In line with this new standard I am getting down a bit earlier and checking out all the promised bare knuckle pre-match entertainment. Also if or when rain materialises expect some demonstrations of masculinity from shirtless Dee's fans in the WDE.

On the football side hope Dougie goes with the same 11 who started Saturday, for it will make for a good entertaining game.  

Four paragraphs highlighting how poor previous posts have been due to the fact very few posts are talking about the players, teams etc.  One paragraph saying Dougie should keep the same team.  May I respectfully suggest you haven’t raised the bar much further.

I think Bowyer should start as close to the same 11 that started the second half against Cove.  I also think he should give a bit of game time to Fin Robertson once we go three up.

Thank you.