The Ton v Dundee, 17/2/23

Wide open and impossible to predict.

Interested to see if Imrie goes bold again with the formation in order to accommodate both Muirhead and Oakley or goes back to a more solid 4-3-3.

Robinson the Dundee player I’d be most concerned about.

Always had the feeling that Dundee will play a significant role, one way or the other, in the progress of Imrie’s managerial career; let’s see if the time is now.

Going to stick my neck out and say this won't be 0-0, with both sides looking like more coherent attacking outfits than earlier in the season. We edged both previous games but did so without really looking like scoring, while Dundee have clearly improved since then with Bowyer finding his feet.

The lineup we put out on Saturday was extremely attacking and we should have scored more than three with it, but Dundee could make use of the space they'll get in midfield if we go for the same shape. Both teams to score is probably a reasonable bet.

Morton have had our number this season so far - for that reason I'm not confident. 

Our strength in depth is much better since we last played mind you with more options off the bench to influence the game. If we are to win it will take a massive effort as anyone can beat anyone in this league, as shown on Saturday.

Hoping for a win but a score draw is my gut feeling here...

1-1

Edited by Pens_Dark

16 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

0-0, like every other bloody time these two have played as of late.

Never a 0 v 0.

This games is on the BBC and we always always provide goals.

Just hoping, sorry correction, confident that we will score.

Edited by Paisley Ton
For no reason