Next permanent Scotland manager

Richey Edwards

253 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

29 minutes ago, ScotiaNostra said:

The way this is going I wouldnt rule out that happening without them changing their stance on indy

The way this day is going I wouldnt be surprised to hear Kate Forbes out herself as a unionist.........

3 hours ago, Bodie said:

As far as I can see the Bath incel and his disciples are all in on Regan.

I did wonder when they both announced that there was maybe room for a Blair/Brown type pact to freeze out the party establishment choice given that they both seem ideologically opposed to the current direction.

Might make this my new conspiracy theory that she's doing this deliberately.

Right.  I know nothing about Regan, but I’m guessing she’s from the right wing of the party and is a more palatable Joanna Cherry.  But who knows.  

Never put down to conspiratorial malfeasance what can more easily be dismissed as laughable incompetence. 

5 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I don't know how this stuff world but you have to wonder what Sturgeon was doing having someone so mental in such a prominent role.  She should have been away gathering dust with John Mason.  

I don't think there's much of a mystery there. If you're basically the Scottish Government's accountant, your faith doesn't really matter. Bit different in the "big chair". 

6 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I don't know how this stuff world but you have to wonder what Sturgeon was doing having someone so mental in such a prominent role.  She should have been away gathering dust with John Mason.  

I think Forbes was promoted and had to announce the budget on the same day Mackay resigned, so I think Sturgeon just went for what seemed like a steady of pair of hands at short notice.

1 minute ago, ScotiaNostra said:

The SNP for the union and Labour for Indy would be some ending to the day 

Might explain those constituencies which went from SNP to Tory at the last general election.  They were just way ahead of the curve.  

2 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I think Forbes was promoted and had to announce the budget on the same day Mackay resigned, so I think Sturgeon just went for what seemed like a steady of pair of hands at short notice.

Also, if nothing else, Sturgeon (and to be fair Salmond before her) were masters at keeping the savage weirdos with the SNP benches silent on anything approaching controversial topics.  

2 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

NS: ‘Kate, what are your views on sexting teenagers’

KF: ‘oh no, totally wrong, wouldn’t ever do that’ 

NS: ‘cool, you’ve got the gig’

NS leaves, KF has her back turned and doesn’t notice 

KF: ‘I mean, unless you’re married to them. Like Jerry Lee Lewis is OK…Nicola, where did you go?’ 

5 minutes ago, Double Jack D said:

Starting to think we'll see Anas Sarwar as FM before we see Indy.

What a fucking laugh that will be.....

Nah, Kieth will be feart that the red wall won’t accept a brown Scottish FM and offer Dross the leadership, assuring he won’t need to give up any of his existing 12 jobs to do so. 

2 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Don’t really have an issue with this one tbh. She’s just said it’s not the way she chooses to live her life and the wee gimp of an interviewer is trying to needle her into saying IT’S WRONG, ALL b*****dS ARE SCUM. It’s not really in the same bracket as things such as her views on gay marriage or trans people.

She could have just dodged the question rather than digging the hole deeper.