The Very Meh Humza Yousaf Thread.

Ludo*1

2 hours ago, Trogdor said:

Great to see Humza at Ayr United Football Academy today. 👍

Screenshot_20230403_183008_BBCNews.thumb.jpg.730d63be831723865212a4ceaa0003a1.jpg

Apparently he announced £15m in funding for a new left back. Or something along those lines.

26 minutes ago, GTee said:

Folk still deciding on their country's independence, based on the current First Minister 😄

Maybe the idea behind installing towering political heavyweights such as Jim Murphy, Kezia Dugdale, and Douglas Ross has been to demonstrate how useless and feeble Scotland really is.

Well played, Unionism.

22 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Given this rag's support for fascism in the the 1930s it is absolutely justified.

Hurrah_for_the_Blackshirts_DailyMail_1934.thumb.png.d4b362fda0e771799781c6b43201a9fe.png

And here is the same Viscount Rothermere with Hitler.

Rothrmere.Hitler.jpg.6ec6ce70ddbcb5caebd6f7cbf2f6ce61.jpg

Aye only 90 years ago.

I suppose you still refer to Germany as The Reich and Germans as Nazis

All feels a bit shit just now. Humza is indeed Yousless but the other two weren't much cop either for differing reasons. 

The cabinet is laughably shit as well. 

Can't see anything other than the GRR bill dominating politics for the next decade either.

What's the world coming to when Anas fucking Sarwar is leading a mini revival for Labour. Thank f**k the Tory wankers still have Douglas Ross.

3 hours ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

All feels a bit shit just now. Humza is indeed Yousless but the other two weren't much cop either for differing reasons. 

Can't see anything other than the GRR bill dominating politics for the next decade either.

What's the world coming to when Anas fucking Sarwar is leading a mini revival for Labour. Thank f**k the Tory wankers still have Douglas Ross.

I take your point, but that’s a very liberal use of the word “leading”.

3 hours ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

Hasn't changed the world in a week. Get him punted 😂

5 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Before we get on our high horses about media sources that supported Nazis, let's remember the SNP leader who actually was one.

EXhGAxOX0AAMLxZ?format=jpg&name=large

Leader until 1969 and remained active well into the 80s.

Stronger For Germany.

Quite the second post, the difference is that the Daily Mail still has a similar ideology 90 years later, the SNP hasn't.

56 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Before we get on our high horses about media sources that supported Nazis, let's remember the SNP leader who actually was one.

Stronger For Germany.

Stronger For Germany.
3141.jpg?width=465&quality=85&dpr=1&s=no

47 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Quite the second post, the difference is that the Daily Mail still has a similar ideology 90 years later, the SNP hasn't.

Haud on, I've been reading for years about the current SNP being Nazis. Naturally, as a huge fan of fascism, I'm going to be most upset if that isn't true.

I thought the Unionists were going into camps any day now?

2 hours ago, JohnC said:

Stronger For Germany.

There wasn't evidence produced publicly for this claim. Just the supposed word of an informant. There was evidence Donaldson was involved in anti-conscription efforts and that'd have been reason for the state to target him.

I see you're a Rangers fan. If you're a Follow Follow reader, you've likely lifted your post from there, given its already neatly arranged into screenshots. That site has multiple threads alleging Irish Nazi collaboration so probably has them alleging SNP collaboration too.

I'm a complete novice to this topic, Scottish Nazi sympathisers, and a bit of googling is the extent of my "research". Yet even with only that, I can see the clear consensus among historians is that Scotland's most visible Nazi sympathiser was Archibald Maule Ramsay. He was an MP for this party:

Screenshot_20230405_000725_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.a7e51da8a5f2fa9eed8f3ad9bbd43c8f.jpg

He was the only British MP interned for Nazi support. He had formed this group: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_Club

This is a "gotcha" reply, not normally my style but that was the nature of your interjection so have it your way.