Queens v Dunfermline

36 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

I think the retail car park gives tickets if you park too long. They certainly used to.

Not sure if they enforce it but aye, I should have clarified 3 hours max at Tesco but no time limit at Homebase next door ( or didn't use to be.) 

37 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Not sure if they enforce it but aye, I should have clarified 3 hours max at Tesco but no time limit at Homebase next door ( or didn't use to be.) 

I know someone who got a ticket for parking in retail park not Tesco. It was way pre covid though so maybe they dont now. 

1 minute ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Don't think we're allowed to under the Rules, but we haven't streamed any games at all this season as far as I recall. 

You're allowed to stream to overseas viewers, it's a shame you haven't continued it, it was a good stream during Covid. 

10 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Cheers matey. 

Looking at the ParsTv website it might be on that? 

No, the rules are clubs can't stream games that kick off at 15.00 on Saturday to UK customers.

If you have a VPN however...

Just now, Grant228 said:

You're allowed to stream to overseas viewers, it's a shame you haven't continued it, it was a good stream during Covid. 

Aye, that's right about overseas but not sure if Queens ever did  that even outside of Covid times when crowds were barred/limited. @MATCHOFTHEDAYWANABE used to post highlights on here but that seems to have stopped also. No doubt if PARSTV are there it will be available overseas (or closer if you have the facility) 

As much as I admire MacDonald, KRH showed in the second half last week his deliveries are a lot better. If we can get the ball to him out wide to whip in for Todorov, Wighton will hopefully be the anchor to pull defenders out of position which will give Todorov the space he needs. Good in theory. Watch us lose now. 

MacDonald should start and KRH can come on and be nippy and make an impact if we need it. Kyle has done enough to be sure of starting for me. 

Todorov is the slowest human on planet earth but...he does get goals, probably deserves a start.