Queens v Airdrie

Depends what Airdrie team turn up.

At 3-0 up against Dunfermline three weeks ago you could’ve been forgiven for thinking we were trying to get involved in the title challenge. That all came crashing down and now we’re on a really poor run of form with a dejected fan base.

Personally won’t be travelling to this one but can see either team winning by a few clear goals. Would think both teams will be seeing this as a “must not lose” as Airdrie look to reaffirm a playoff berth and Queens try to not get detached from the playoff mini league.

22 minutes ago, Rhys McCabe Hype Train said:

Depends what Airdrie team turn up.

At 3-0 up against Dunfermline three weeks ago you could’ve been forgiven for thinking we were trying to get involved in the title challenge. That all came crashing down and now we’re on a really poor run of form with a dejected fan base.

Personally won’t be travelling to this one but can see either team winning by a few clear goals. Would think both teams will be seeing this as a “must not lose” as Airdrie look to reaffirm a playoff berth and Queens try to not get detached from the playoff mini league.

It's a must win Airdrie game,

I'm going for the ever poplar score draw prediction.

Blowing QOS away with slick tiki taka football for 30 mins, missing numerous chances, converting 1 of them to lead 1-0 at half time.  Cue an arse collapse and parking the bus for the final 15, conceding 1 and dropping a couple of points.  All will be forgotten though as "we were brilliant in that first half".

Rinse and Repeat.

1 hour ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Blowing QOS away with slick tiki taka football for 30 mins, missing numerous chances, converting 1 of them to lead 1-0 at half time.  Cue an arse collapse and parking the bus for the final 15, conceding 1 and dropping a couple of points.  All will be forgotten though as "we were brilliant in that first half".

Rinse and Repeat.

Pretty much my recollection of the first game tbf 😂

2 hours ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Rinse and Repeat.

This 100% adding in a Cammy Ballantyne red card.

All quiet about this game.

I was at the 3-3 game. If both teams decide to play without defences again it could be an entertaining afternoon.

It would be nice to see an actual Queens goal ( or two)

Bartley has Kabia missing so at least 1 change. Obvious change would be Gibson for Kabia. Would like to see him start Connelly over Murray. Or will he stick with his favoured 3 of Todd, Cochrane and Murray. What does Wilson have to do to get into the starting 11? Is Paul McKay fit if so does he replace East in the back 4? 

11 minutes ago, Manwithnoball said:

Bartley has Kabia missing so at least 1 change. Obvious change would be Gibson for Kabia. Would like to see him start Connelly over Murray. Or will he stick with his favoured 3 of Todd, Cochrane and Murray. What does Wilson have to do to get into the starting 11? Is Paul McKay fit if so does he replace East in the back 4? 

Wilson probably not 100% fit yet, or last week anyway. P. McKay had to drop out last week with a slight injury and Bartley didn't want him to possibly further aggravate a hip injury he's had since last season, and which he obviously had when offered a deal for this season. Even if fit I hope he doesn't replace East. 

Edited by Fae_the_'briggs

1 hour ago, QOSQOS said:

All quiet about this game.

I was at the 3-3 game. If both teams decide to play without defences again it could be an entertaining afternoon.

It would be nice to see an actual Queens goal ( or two)

There’s a total lack of interest for obvious reasons. This season has been yet another disaster 🙁 

Somebody is due an absolute tanking from us and I'm thinking it might be QOS tomorrow. We tend to come flying out the traps and have done last few weeks and like Alloa I can see us racing into a 3 goal lead and unlike Dunfermline we will build on that 2nd half. 

5 - 0 Airdrie ♦️

8 hours ago, DiamondT said:

Somebody is due an absolute tanking from us and I'm thinking it might be QOS tomorrow. We tend to come flying out the traps and have done last few weeks and like Alloa I can see us racing into a 3 goal lead and unlike Dunfermline we will build on that 2nd half. 

5 - 0 Airdrie ♦️

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, DiamondT said:

5 - 0 Airdrie ♦️

Wasn't confident of a result today until I saw this post...