Title race

16 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I'm sure fairytale, dream, underdog story, pinch themselves etc.. Will also be mentioned around 40 times throughout the artical too.

Pity they are winning f**k all then fading to obscurity again.

Neither will you if yesterday is anything to go by. See you in the playoffs after Thistle win the title 😉

In all my years on PnB I’ve never seen a group of fans so rattled as the Dundee lot on here. Utterly obsessed with a team they think is insignificant. And despite being the biggest town on Tayside, totally demonstrating a huge inferiority complex about life in the big cities. 

Chill out guys. How are you going to cope with the OF next season? Enhance your calm.

32 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

In all my years on PnB I’ve never seen a group of fans so rattled as the Dundee lot on here. Utterly obsessed with a team they think is insignificant. And despite being the biggest town on Tayside, totally demonstrating a huge inferiority complex about life in the big cities. 

Chill out guys. How are you going to cope with the OF next season? Enhance your calm.

It's sad to see you drawback your over elaborate postings as your club (as was predicted by you're truly) shit the bed.

We Dundee fans are merely here to wind folk up and run the world. 

We are the Illuminati.

38 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

It's sad to see you drawback your over elaborate postings as your club (as was predicted by you're truly) shit the bed.

We Dundee fans are merely here to wind folk up and run the world. 

We are the Illuminati.

By the looks of things on this forum you spend more time winding yourselves up into a frenzy than winding anyone else up. We just sit back with our feet up and chuckle.

1 minute ago, Stuntiethumper said:

We just sit back with our feet up and chuckle.

Seems strange you'd spend yesterday following Dundee fans posting emojis and hitting send on text such as "very convincing" if that were the case, young thumper.

Here's to you.

Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

1 minute ago, Derry Alli said:

Seems strange you'd spend yesterday following Dundee fans posting emojis and hitting send on text such as "very convincing" if that were the case, young thumper.

Here's to you.

Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

Well you got to give a little back at times eh?

32 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

You've got to know when to hold them,

Know when to fold them,

Know when to walk away,

Know when to run.

Never count your money when you're sitting at the table.

There's time enough for counting when the dealings done.

Two good lines for Dundee to remember. You haven't won the title yet. 

3 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Start of the season Dees fans thought it would be over by March and they'd all be on a sunny beach fielding their U-12's in the games.