Title race

50 minutes ago, Highlandmagar said:

Start of the season Dees fans thought it would be over by March and they'd all be on a sunny beach fielding their U-12's in the games.

Well, it took a week into April but we weren't that wrong.

5 hours ago, johnnydun said:

I'm sure fairytale, dream, underdog story, pinch themselves etc.. Will also be mentioned around 40 times throughout the artical too.

Pity they are winning f**k all then fading to obscurity again.

You're so clever but still can't spell.

2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

You know you have lost an argument when all you have left to criticise is a single spelling error.

Nae luck.

You know your paranoia is off the scale when you have to defend yourself from a criticism about a single spelling error.

Ps I won’t mention you are starting to miss words too. 🤫

1 minute ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

You know your paranoia is off the scale when you have to defend yourself from a criticism about a single spelling error.

Ps I won’t mention you are starting to miss words too. 🤫

I really don't care.

On 09/04/2023 at 14:29, jagsfan57 said:

If you can keep your nerve. Was yesterday a point gained or two dropped ? 
Raith on their last legs and chance of making playoffs, but I expect Dundee to win and take the title out of our reach,if it has ever really been in it since October.

The consensus seems to be it was in retrospect but there is obviously a degree of disappointment that we missed the chance to put some daylight between us and our challengers. Going top regardless seems to have cushioned that blow a little. 

We still have a couple of banana skins to come (no easy games as such at this stage anyway) such as away to ICT and obviously that last one at Queens but hopefully we can get 6 points from the next 2 home games to allow us a margin for error.  We also have what should be a given v Cove at Dens.  

Your run-in looks OK on paper with an outside chance of 12 points which would leave us needing 9 more (GD is an unknown) from the 15 available - so winning the next 2  would leave us sitting pretty.  

18 hours ago, Highlandmagar said:

Start of the season Dees fans thought it would be over by March and they'd all be on a sunny beach fielding their U-12's in the games.

20 hours ago, Stuntiethumper said:

"Seaside leagues?: Aye I love the Airdrie riveria, booked myself in for two weeks...

Little did we know,it would be the Queens Park fans, laying down their beach towels in...er...Airdrie...its a funny old game...

35 minutes ago, jagfox said:

Little did we know,it would be the Queens Park fans, laying down their beach towels in...er...Airdrie...its a funny old game...

Not getting away 'til June thanks. Enjoy yer win but those nine points you gave us this season should give us a nice cushion for the playoffs😘.

4 hours ago, RawB93 said:

Your lack of a comment after editing my comment says it all. Since the youth team was cut at the end of the 2018 season, it seems unlikely to have been related to the fiasco.