Hibernian v Rangers

11 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

There you again with some more slander.  Care to back up?

Posters on here have excused the banner from the game. 

They've called me a bigot and *** simply because I support Rangers. 

Those are facts, not slander. 

Just because a bigot says that the term they use isn't bigotry doesn't make it right. 

Just now, Renfrewblue said:

Posters on here have excused the banner from the game. 

They've called me a bigot and *** simply because I support Rangers. 

Those are facts, not slander. 

Just because a bigot says that the term they use isn't bigotry doesn't make it right. 

So because someone called you a bigot that makes them a bigot?

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

That's quite an accomplishment. I'm sure you'll last so much longer on here, again.

Why would I get banned from here? 

Point to any post that would even get me a warning. 

Ask your Admins to review my posts. I think you'll find your wee theory won't hold any water. 

3 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

So because someone called you a bigot that makes them a bigot?

giphy.gif

No, the word obscured by the swear filter makes them bigots. 

The obstinate or unreasonable attachment to a belief, opinion, or faction, in particular prejudice against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group. 

That's the dictionary definition, in case you were wondering. 

Just now, Renfrewblue said:

The obstinate or unreasonable attachment to a belief, opinion, or faction, in particular prejudice against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group. 

Ah so they are bigots in our opinion then :lol: nae bother.   Is Jambo b*****ds bigoted too then yeah?

4 minutes ago, Renfrewblue said:

Why would I get banned from here? 

Point to any post that would even get me a warning. 

Ask your Admins to review my posts. I think you'll find your wee theory won't hold any water. 

Continuously calling posters bigots because you have decided is top trolling.  But you know that.

14 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Ah so they are bigots in our opinion then :lol: nae bother.   Is Jambo b*****ds bigoted too then yeah?

Depends on if you believe every Hearts supporter is one, no matter what. 

Are you really going to argue with the dictionary definition of bigotry? 

5 minutes ago, Renfrewblue said:

Depends on if you believe every Hearts supporter is one, no matter what. 

Are you really going to argue with the dictionary definition of bigotry? 

:lol: football supporters are now all members of organisations now and if you group them together and call them a naughty name then you are bigot.  No problem. 

Edited by Hoose Rice

6 minutes ago, Renfrewblue said:

The club you support is steeped in religious bigotry and continues to play songs at your ground that allow all sorts of disgusting add-ons. 

Despite all your protestations it is the majority of your support who sing these horrific chants. 

Bigots all who support that club.

I didn’t think it possible but since your reincarnation your support has actually become even more bigoted and despised by all.

3 hours ago, AJF said:

I’m not going to go over it again. I’ve said what I can and all I can add is that it was simply a case of people turning up to get in. I’m not sure what people are thinking the fans done that was out of the ordinary to cause an issue other than try and get in the stadium.

Are you new to Scottish football?

Not at all. You are complaining off a bottle neck and a crush and yet you know for a fact there were more of yours fans there last night than tickets available…..or else your mate will already have had one. So what should the police/club or whatever do when they’ve sold 1500 tickets or whatever it is? Plan for 1500 people to turn up? plan for 1750 to turn up? Plan for 2000 to turn up? 

It’s a bit of a brass neck moaning about a potential crush when you are actually there with someone who doesn’t even have a ticket (and yes I know spares get sold). If you went to a concert with someone you knew got in with a dodgy ticket would you be surprised if the venue felt overcrowded? 

25 minutes ago, Molotov said:

The club you support is steeped in religious bigotry and continues to play songs at your ground that allow all sorts of disgusting add-ons. 

Despite all your protestations it is the majority of your support who sing these horrific chants. 

Bigots all who support that club.

I didn’t think it possible but since your reincarnation your support has actually become even more bigoted and despised by all.

Yes, the history of the club is as you say. Am I responsible for that? 

You've then said the majority at Ibrox sing horrific chants. That's just factually inaccurate. A large number do but its not the majority. 

You've decided we're all bigots, just for supporting a particular sports team. 

Your own logic changes each sentence and gets more unreasonable at the same time. 

And for what it's worth I agree with your last paragraph,partially. The worst element of the support has got worse since 2012. I had hoped we'd move in the other direction but the unpopular owners back then decided to go for the easy buck and pandered to the scum. 

4 minutes ago, Renfrewblue said:

Yes, the history of the club is as you say. Am I responsible for that? 

You've then said the majority at Ibrox sing horrific chants. That's just factually inaccurate. A large number do but its not the majority. 

You've decided we're all bigots, just for supporting a particular sports team. 

Your own logic changes each sentence and gets more unreasonable at the same time. 

And for what it's worth I agree with your last paragraph,partially. The worst element of the support has got worse since 2012. I had hoped we'd move in the other direction but the unpopular owners back then decided to go for the easy buck and pandered to the scum. 

By you continuing to pay money to a club that allows such “traditions” to fester you are financially supporting a bigoted organisation. 

If your so called fellow “good guys”called out the “wanks” in your support and did something about it then maybe your argument would hold up.

It’s called self policing. It’s possible to make changes but you are just allowing it to fester by doing nothing. 

11 minutes ago, Renfrewblue said:

I’d argue that over 50% of the crowd at Ibrox sing songs about being up to their knees in the blood of catholics at a Celtic game and other ditties.

Yes that would class as the majority.

Is mass (sic) not your strong point?

54 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Not at all. You are complaining off a bottle neck and a crush and yet you know for a fact there were more of yours fans there last night than tickets available…..or else your mate will already have had one. So what should the police/club or whatever do when they’ve sold 1500 tickets or whatever it is? Plan for 1500 people to turn up? plan for 1750 to turn up? Plan for 2000 to turn up? 

It’s a bit of a brass neck moaning about a potential crush when you are actually there with someone who doesn’t even have a ticket (and yes I know spares get sold). If you went to a concert with someone you knew got in with a dodgy ticket would you be surprised if the venue felt overcrowded? 

I think you’re looking too hard for issues here. Someone without a ticket will not be joining a queue to get a ticket checked.. therefore not contributing to any bottleneck. We were stood aside well away from the checkpoint because there is no point in standing around trying to get a spare ticket at a place where people are already queuing to get in because they have a ticket of their own and they won’t be taking a spare ticket into a queue to get tickets checked.

It’s a weak argument if you know much about how spare tickets get picked up. You stand as far up the flow of people as possible to maximise your chances.

Edited by AJF