Hibernian v Rangers

18 hours ago, AJF said:

Sorry, but this is quite a poor take, IMO.

When it comes to people’s safety, there is no justification for dangerous practices despite what your opinion may be of said people.

We had to deal with the same setup a few weeks ago and it didn’t cause any issues.

I also remember Sevco fans calling out a crush outside Rugby Park a couple of years ago…….again the only time I can remember away club fans complaining about such an issue:

Also remember the Sevco supporters calling out our disabled area as being unsafe because they stood on the roof of the area and it collapsed and again I don’t think any other team has ever had this issue.

If only there was some kind of common denominator……

9 hours ago, AJF said:

It’s not really my area of expertise to say what can be done to improve the situation, but the claim that everyone turned up 10 minutes before kick off is entirely false. I stood from 6:45 until around 7:20 with my mate as he was looking for a spare ticket. 

If you are so worried about the situation you should not be encouraging people who don’t have tickets to turn up to the game/join the queue.

1 hour ago, Sortmeout said:

We had to deal with the same setup a few weeks ago and it didn’t cause any issues.

I also remember Sevco fans calling out a crush outside Rugby Park a couple of years ago…….again the only time I can remember away club fans complaining about such an issue:

Also remember the Sevco supporters calling out our disabled area as being unsafe because they stood on the roof of the area and it collapsed and again I don’t think any other team has ever had this issue.

If only there was some kind of common denominator……

I’m not going to go over it again. I’ve said what I can and all I can add is that it was simply a case of people turning up to get in. I’m not sure what people are thinking the fans done that was out of the ordinary to cause an issue other than try and get in the stadium.

57 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

If you are so worried about the situation you should not be encouraging people who don’t have tickets to turn up to the game/join the queue.

Are you new to Scottish football?

19 minutes ago, AJF said:

I’m not sure what people are thinking the fans done that was out of the ordinary to cause an issue other than try and get in the stadium.

Eh?  Ease of ingress and egress to a stadium?  In 21st C Scotland?  How can that happen when your fans raped nuns and trashed a cathedral in Barcelona in 1972?

Just when you think the diddies can't get any diddier they always surprise you.

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

No place for this bleeding heart pish.  

Much better to laugh at the diddies than to come across as a victim,  mate.

Who's a victim? I'm simply pointing out the facts that some of the posters on here are hypocritical bigots. 

14 minutes ago, Renfrewblue said:

Oh, so post count is the measure. Not the insults, bigotry or other pish that's been thrown at me?

What a welcoming bunch you are on this forum. 

What bigotry?  You failed to answer this yesterday. 

Cheers. 

3 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

You would know. You've welcomed yourself on here under a multitude of pish aliases.

I have no aliases. I don't know who you think I am but you're wrong. 

If you want a sensible conversation fine but this pish is pathetic. 

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Eh?  Ease of ingress and egress to a stadium?  In 21st C Scotland?  How can that happen when your fans raped nuns and trashed a cathedral in Barcelona in 1972?

Just when you think the diddies can't get any diddier they always surprise you.

cuba gooding jr wtf GIF