Hibernian v Rangers

The never ending cycle of OF fans who appear on here pretending they're different.

- "Im different, i hate the songs"

- "I cant make a difference so dont criticise me for silently supporting my club"

- "how dare you generalise my fellow fans as bigots, if anything youre the bigot"

- "its not just a problem with our fans, its more a society issue"

- then a comment about how "Scottish people" hate *insert Catholics/Unionists here* and persecute them daily

Within a few weeks the mask eventually completely slips and they vanish back to the ether.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The never ending cycle of OF fans who appear on here pretending they're different.

- "I cant make a difference so dont criticise me for silently supporting my club"

- "how dare you generalise my fellow fans as bigots, if anything youre the bigot"

- then a comment about how "Scottish people" hate *insert Catholics/Unionists here* and persecute them daily

Within a few weeks the mask eventually completely slips and they vanish back to the ether.

There lies the truth.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I’m not sure who you’re referring to, but the rangers fans that have been commenting on this thread have been members for years it seems.

On 10/03/2023 at 20:50, Renfrewblue said:

Posters on here have excused the banner from the game. 

They've called me a bigot and *** simply because I support Rangers. 

Those are facts, not slander. 

Just because a bigot says that the term they use isn't bigotry doesn't make it right. 

Do you go to games at Ibrox and call out every person you hear saying/shouting/singing the bigoted words?

If not then you are a bigot too.

3 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Do you go to games at Ibrox and call out every person you hear saying/shouting/singing the bigoted words?

If not then you are a bigot too.

No, it means I value my teeth. I call it out when I think it's safe enough but if I've got the kids with me and it's a large group I don't push my luck. 

If that's makes me a bigot then you're an idiot or just full of it. 

13 minutes ago, Renfrewblue said:

No, it means I value my teeth. I call it out when I think it's safe enough but if I've got the kids with me and it's a large group I don't push my luck. 

If that's makes me a bigot then you're an idiot or just full of it. 

You subject your children to sit and listen to that disguising hate filled shit?  Jeezo. 

Edited by Hoose Rice

8 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

You subject your children to sit and listen to that disguising hate filled shit?  Jeezo. 

Occasionally, when it looks like a quieter game. 

They like football and support Rangers. Unlike a lot of folk I've explained what the songs are about, why they are so stupid and disgusting and created 4 decent fans for the future. 

How else do the decent fans get to outnumber the morons? 

On 11/03/2023 at 17:04, RandomGuy. said:

Do you have one of your graphics that can sum all this up? 
I think they both prefer pictures to words in their comics.

On 11/03/2023 at 17:04, RandomGuy. said:

No. I've been a member for a long time but drifted away onto Twitter. 

I've given that up because I reckon Scottish Independence will die with whichever clown the SNP pick from their selection of uselessness. 

So no point knocking my pan in flogging that dead horse anymore. 

So I had a wee look back on here but I'm sure if you trawl all of posts you'll see I haven't actually changed. 

4 minutes ago, Renfrewblue said:

Occasionally, when it looks like a quieter game. 

They like football and support Rangers. Unlike a lot of folk I've explained what the songs are about, why they are so stupid and disgusting and created 4 decent fans for the future. 

How else do the decent fans get to outnumber the morons? 

Fair enough.

On 11/03/2023 at 00:55, Judy Murray said:

I could write a fucking dissertation on the sectarian subtext to some of the statements your club produced after the cup final. 

I wrote an essay about Sectarianism in Scottish Football for something like 3rd or 4th year English (believe my teacher posts/posted on here as well actually)

That was a good 12+ years ago and if anything it feels like we've continued going backwards.

21 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Step 1 - let them support another team, one without a majority of bigots as a fanbase?

Step 2 - see step 1

That's what my next door neighbour did, got ST's at Livi because he wanted to take his son to the footie but didn't want to take him to Ibrox, or worse, a Sevco away game in their end. Really don't understand how any decent person could take their kids to follow them and have that bile around them.