Hibernian v Rangers

22 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Shut your hole then. 

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised by entitled mewling from a Rangers fan boy. 

It's surprising you consider what I've been saying as entitled mewling. Some people seem to be taking criticism of the set up outside the ground as some kind of attack against Hibs. It's not, mate.

It's also surprising how many people think that it's okay for people to experience that.

ETA: It's also ridiculous to suggest that because it's not my job to organise fan entry to a stadium, then I am not able to comment on it. Very weak argument.

Edited by AJF

57 minutes ago, AJF said:

If you read back, I've already said I don't disagree with checks being carried out. So I'm not quite sure what your point is.

I think you know what my point is but you choose to ignore it

Just now, pansjambo said:

I think you know what my point is but you choose to ignore it

Well, you portrayed that I was complaining about checks taking place. I wasn't. I'm not sure what I am choosing to ignore, I've already stated I don't really have an issue with checks taking place.

44 minutes ago, AJF said:

It's surprising you consider what I've been saying as entitled mewling. Some people seem to be taking criticism of the set up outside the ground as some kind of attack against Hibs. It's not, mate.

It's also surprising how many people think that it's okay for people to experience that.

ETA: It's also ridiculous to suggest that because it's not my job to organise fan entry to a stadium, then I am not able to comment on it. Very weak argument.

^^^Mewling. 

Reminds me of when the Rangers support were "trapped outside" of Rugby Park.

Entitled scumbags to a man. 

2 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

^^^Mewling. 

Reminds me of when the Rangers support were "trapped outside" of Rugby Park.

Entitled scumbags to a man. 

What exactly am I being entitled about here 🤣

1 hour ago, AJF said:

I'm not sure what I am choosing to ignore

You certainly choose to ignore the vile behaviour of your Neanderthal supporters that for decades have caused problems for innocent people at home and abroad.

Your supporters are a disgrace.

They behave like drunken jaked up neds. 

Unfortunately the stewards and police have to deal with your fans as best as they can.

Sadly stewarding mistakes will occur but if your support did not have such a vile history perhaps the rest of us would be more concerned.

It reflects badly on the rest of us.

It's staggering the takes and whataboutery that are coming out here because I had the audacity to criticise how the police and stewards handled our entry into Easter Road on Wednesday night.

4 hours ago, AndyM said:

Fair play to you. 2 of my pals who are Rangers fans don't fit the comic image either. Both Glasgow boys one with his RC Mrs and athiest son and the other who grew up in Dumbreck, supports his local team down the road, hates all the add on crap and that''s where it ends. 

Re Hibs - we've done well recently but we struggle against the Old Firm now. We used to get results for a bit pretty much always at ER against Rangers and Celtic but perhaps its the budget differential is finally showing. Our level right now is the teams in positions 3 to 6.  The gap between Rangers in 2nd and Hearts in 3rd is miles. That is obvious from the way Rangers have blown Hearts away on their last couple of visits to Tynecastle, and they did the same to us on Wednesday at ER. Once we get the inevitable loss at Parkhead out the way we can focus on getting as many points as possible in April as we won't have to play the Old Firm again till after the split. 

I sometimes wonder if Hibs and Hearts would be better just parking the bus against the OF instead of trying to attack. 

Probably wouldn't work against Celtic but it probably would against us. We find packed defences hard work just now. 

If Rangers fans didn't act like animals on day release from the zoo there would be no need to search every person. Why should clubs have to pay for more security staff and police to make it more convenient for these c***s? If its not safe then the ticket allocation should be cut.

Edited by Empty It

57 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

Well this thread has gone entirely the way every man and his dug predicted. Good job to all involved.

Have a word with your fellow Hibbees then mate. 

They put the banner up and then piled on me because I pointed out the sectarian hypocrisy on display. 

Have a wee look at the names I've been called simply for being a Rangers supporter. 

The issue on this thread is not me. 

4 minutes ago, Empty It said:

If Rangers fans didn't act like animals on day release from the zoo there would be no need to search every person. Why should clubs have to pay for more security staff and police to make it more convenient for these c***s? If its not safe then the ticket allocation should be cut.

You should take it up with your club, although I'm sure they'd need to get the league rules changed. Not 100% sure on that though. 

I'd support you in that. If fans don't behave they should either be arrested or ejected and refused entry after that. 

In general football fans really are very poorly behaved but the real knuckledraggers are barely human. 

6 minutes ago, Empty It said:

You must be deliberately missing the point I've made numerous times, which is that I am not complaining about the fact that the fans were being searched, more to do with how it was set up which caused the bottle-necking.

16 hours ago, Renfrewblue said:

So I should let the bigots drive me away then? 

Or I can add to the growing number of decent folk supporting the club. The more like me there are, the less the club needs the bigots. 

And you can ram that big team pish. I've been a Rangers supporter for 50 years. I remember plenty of pish years both before and after the Murray era. 

"pish years" = Celtic were winning more trophies than we were.

3 hours ago, Renfrewblue said:

Have a wee look at the names I've been called simply for being a Rangers supporter. 

No place for this bleeding heart pish.  

Much better to laugh at the diddies than to come across as a victim,  mate.